It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed she never gives back? Never does giveaways, donates to food banks, charities. Never tries to use her platform for money raising good charities who need so bad. Just take take take with her. That’s why she’s so bitter and greedy the way she is. Her hair was gifted yet I see nothing about how everyone should get to the salon,where it is, stuff they are really good at. Just a sneaky ‘ad’ at least when Candy is gifted she’s so appreciative and even at times over gracious but always pushes the company/business. Emma is so greedy. Her and Chris are a walking advertisement for the greed. She got some free Theatre tickets, why not buy some and give your viewers a chance to win them. The woman’s awful. It’s gona be her downfall!!

Also if she did ‘give back’ we would all know about it! That’s why I’m sure she never does! Greedy fat mess that she is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I notice she has #ad #gifted under the Instagram post of her new hair. So she can't even pay for a haircut now? Who does she think she is, Zoella? I'd love to hear her begging for a freebie. Must be so cringey.
Omg, so she's had a free hair do, this has really pissed me off!

Reactions: 13
Why does she always do that dead model stare into the camera. You're not a model love. Far from it. Just a middle aged heifer with an attitude problem and a spoilt brat to boot. Sad case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you noticed she never gives back? Never does giveaways, donates to food banks, charities. Never tries to use her platform for money raising good charities who need so bad. Just take take take with her. That’s why she’s so bitter and greedy the way she is. Her hair was gifted yet I see nothing about how everyone should get to the salon,where it is, stuff they are really good at. Just a sneaky ‘ad’ at least when Candy is gifted she’s so appreciative and even at times over gracious but always pushes the company/business. Emma is so greedy. Her and Chris are a walking advertisement for the greed. She got some free Theatre tickets, why not buy some and give your viewers a chance to win them. The woman’s awful. It’s gona be her downfall!!

Also if she did ‘give back’ we would all know about it! That’s why I’m sure she never does! Greedy fat mess that she is!
She did years ago giving up her Xmas advent calendars ( not the cheapo chocs ones. the really expensive ones!)
She made a big issue of putting one item aside each day for the food bank, that didn't last long.shes just a greedy, selfish mare.

Reactions: 13
I used to really like her and found her more relatable to me than some other influences. However, more and more I am seeing ungrateful, unkind, selfish and freeloading behaviour. I'm quite strong minded anyway but none of those are qualities I particularly aspire to.

The hair thing has royally pissed me off, there was similar with a nail tech last year, a newly qualified one gifted her a set of nails, within a few days she decided she hated the design and went back to get them changed. This industry was dying on its arse last year and things like hair and nails, time Is money.

The arts - also dying on its arse, performers whose income is reliant on shows went for months on UC yet here is Mrs Not Affected At All getting free tickets. She says how much she loves the theatre- well support it financially then if you are ina position to do so.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I used to really like her and found her more relatable to me than some other influences. However, more and more I am seeing ungrateful, unkind, selfish and freeloading behaviour. I'm quite strong minded anyway but none of those are qualities I particularly aspire to.

The hair thing has royally pissed me off, there was similar with a nail tech last year, a newly qualified one gifted her a set of nails, within a few days she decided she hated the design and went back to get them changed. This industry was dying on its arse last year and things like hair and nails, time Is money.

The arts - also dying on its arse, performers whose income is reliant on shows went for months on UC yet here is Mrs Not Affected At All getting free tickets. She says how much she loves the theatre- well support it financially then if you are ina position to do so.
Does she actually name the salon? I’m fuming that she didn’t pay for it. Greedy pig Emma!!

Reactions: 12
Whats happened with Sophie? Em doesn't mention her anymore, couldn't see her at the partay of the year!!
She’s literally in her stories today. 👀
You’re obviously readying here Emma, I hope you tipped the hairdresser you went to substantially for you free do.

Reactions: 12
All the freebies she receives from the salon trips, boxes of snacks and chocolates, to the theatre tickets. Yet she won’t get her warts removed privately.

Reactions: 19
All the freebies she receives from the salon trips, boxes of snacks and chocolates, to the theatre tickets. Yet she won’t get her warts removed privately.
Very good point. More than anything those worts need a biopsy doing on them but she’s too tight go private and too lazy to attend an appointment on the NHS.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's as tight as a duck's arse. The very last thing two morbidly obese lumps need is chocolate or food boxes, she should donate these to a children's ward or old people's home. But no - they can't stuff them into their fat faces quick enough! Selfish, gluttonous, greedy parasites!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Take a drink every time she mentioned her flippin’ shacket and you’ll be floored
Im glad I’m not the only one, she went on and on about that bloody “shacket” She must have said the word at least 20 times I think it’s a stupid word to describe something and it’s like she was trying to make a point of how on trend she was for having one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a bit of a joke now doing her looks in the back garden and then her model face is so odd!! I wish brands would stop giving her stuff she’s become a monster!

Reactions: 7
I actually quite like her hair colour - but a bit cross with Em for getting a freebie! She can def afford to pay for her bloody hair! I'm hoping she gave a massive tip! Agree with what others are saying, that she should donate some of the stuff she gets! Why not pay for her hair and theatre tickets, support local businesses instead of wasting her money on Halloween crap from the Range!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's only had that colour so she can take "autumn" photos, seeing as she is "obsessed" with autumn like all the other vloggers. Decorating for autumn wasn't a thing in my day (oldie) so I find it amusing watching these vloggers race to be the first and losing their tit when they see the first pumpkin in the shops.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.