It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim’s looks great and I bet she paid full whack and gave a tip. What the hell those two have in common I don’t know.
Because em uses Kim as Kim is a great photographer, like she uses Sophie to groom her dog, all to her advantage, selfish cow.

Reactions: 6
She looks awful! Em wake up and realise you need to get healthy! Start actually properly walking that dog of yours and you’ll feel much better and then stop accepting all these treat boxes and have some fruit and veg! Honestly I don’t get how she isn’t scared shitless of dying after the comments she made about her having covid

Reactions: 8
She looks better with red hair! Just seen her vlog......It was styled lovely until she started faffing with it

She is not an attractive lady imo but the hair is a lot better. Shame it'll be blonde again next week and she'll saying she's be 'back to being me' again :confused:

Reactions: 9
She looks 73. Like a typical Great Aunt Ethel. her hair looks to have faded loads too 😆
Literally came here to say she looks like a bloody old woman 😂😂😂 40 my arse, dear god woman sort yourself out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what it’s like to feel like you have to share all this stuff on Instagram? Does she have any days when she isn’t thinking about it do you reckon? I don’t get why she does it her content is so odd!

I wonder what it’s like to feel like you have to share all this stuff on Instagram? Does she have any days when she isn’t thinking about it do you reckon? I don’t get why she does it her content is so odd!
You wonder don’t you. Like I might post a pic of my dog or a nice night out or whatever sporadically. But she must be looking for something to post everyday. And you know it probably impacts her mum and Onslow to either take the pic, to set up the pic, to know to be presentable if she’s about with her camera. Must be exhausting. But she gets so much free food and junk maybe it’s worth it???

Reactions: 7
Both Emma and Mik wind me up. Babyish and spoilt the pair of them! Totally out for number one and what they can get. I bet they witch about each other behind their backs! Kim on the other hand seems genuine and a decent sort. I love the way she looks after Ben.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't understand how a woman who is an alleged beauty vlogger has shades of foundation 2 shades darker than her skin tone.

If you're not great at applying and matching foundation color to your skin tone, don't wear any!

Seriously...feeling second hand embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.