It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s modelling the same wedding dress Kim wore for her big day. It was bad enough when she tried to steal Candy’s thunder when she had her dress fitting while Em ‘modeled’ wedding gowns at the same time.
Does she have no awareness?? I bet Kim is livid. A wedding dress is special and supposed to feel unique for that occasion and Em goes and does that to one of her ‘best mates’.
Kim looked stunning in her dress, Emma looks average.

‘starry eyed bride’ No Em more like tit friend non bride
Kim won’t take crap from her. Very shady on Emma’s part. What a crap friend.

Reactions: 8
WTAF ! She can’t smell her garage now, after having COVID 🙄😮 and she feels sad, this woman is off her rocker 🤡
Obviously stuck for blog content, droning on about the fact that they’ve had Covid 😴🥱

Reactions: 12
Turns out they were for Kim's birthday. No self awareness then
How do we know she was actually going to send flowers on Kim's birthday or not, which is today and not yesterday but then after seeing how kim is not happy about the dress she sent them. Emma has alot of hidden agendas. It still doesn't change the fact she went along as a bridesmaid with candy and stole her thunder and oddly enough she has done the same with kim. I feel she knew kim wasnt happy and didnt want history repeating itself now with kim.

Reactions: 12
She put it in her vlog which I assume was filmed before it was posted about on here.

Reactions: 5
Havent watches the vlog. Also the shoot was weeks ago. So she knew what she was doing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
It looks like her and Chris actually gained weight while they had Covid. Most people lose a few pounds! Not those two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Take a drink every time she mentioned her flippin’ shacket and you’ll be floored

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is up with her swinging her bleeping handbag?! It’s like when my four year old plays dressing up!

• Haha
Why does she do the tall joke every time on every post with Kim? That's all you've got to say every time about your mate, her height? Every. Time. Like I'm sure it's already been a huge part of her life, being tall, give it a rest. Even if Kim loves and has always loved being tall, it must be so boring it being the 'thing'. She must roll her eyes, I would. duck me.

Turning summer dresses 🌟
Into awful dresses 🍁😱
Omg you just made me laugh, it really is that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All that free food. They are rich. They should donate some to food banks for people in need.

Reactions: 17
Her blooming wavy hair looks atrocious and that make up, just no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is quick to out do her "friends" but why not copy their healthy eating habits. I dont particularly like candy but she has done a good job with her weight loss journey. You can really see it coming off.

Reactions: 11
She is quick to out do her "friends" but why not copy their healthy eating habits. I dont particularly like candy but she has done a good job with her weight loss journey. You can really see it coming off.
Emma must be hating it too! She’ll have no friends at this rate.

Turning summer dresses 🌟
Into awful dresses 🍁😱
Polo neck when you have no neck. No no no! And under a summer dress?

• Haha
The black polo neck under a flimsy summer dress looks so awful it’s hilarious! How is that going to make people want to buy from that brand? I thought Emma wasn’t doing gifted clothing hauls anymore. 🤔 another ‘promise’ she didn’t stick with.

Can you guys pls help me with Em's friends? I know mikhila now, found her on IG, i just need to know who Candy is and who Kim is. Then i can relax 😂😂😂

Oh, and a brief run down of their relationship with our Em and whats gone down would be great 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.