It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you guys pls help me with Em's friends? I know mikhila now, found her on IG, i just need to know who Candy is and who Kim is. Then i can relax 😂😂😂

Oh, and a brief run down of their relationship with our Em and whats gone down would be great 😁
Candy is on youtube as Youpenga, Em was her bridesmaid but they don't appear to be friends anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can you guys pls help me with Em's friends? I know mikhila now, found her on IG, i just need to know who Candy is and who Kim is. Then i can relax 😂😂😂

Oh, and a brief run down of their relationship with our Em and whats gone down would be great 😁
Candy is Youpenga on IG and YT. They were friends and Emma was her bridesmaid. Fell out last year (?) kinda secretive about it. Emma did a video on it, but never really gave much info. It’s assumed the fall out could have been to do with Emma posing in wedding dresses while Candy was picking hers, bit rude.

Kim is callmekimhq on IG. Emma was her bridesmaid, they appear to go to fields together in different seasons while Kim takes a bunch of pics of Emma prancing round. Emma who is a pretty average 5’4 I believe loves to make out she’s really petite every time she’s around Kim, who I think is 6’. Not sure how long they’ve been mates or anything else. Kim seems like a nice girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Candy is Youpenga on IG and YT. They were friends and Emma was her bridesmaid. Fell out last year (?) kinda secretive about it. Emma did a video on it, but never really gave much info. It’s assumed the fall out could have been to do with Emma posing in wedding dresses while Candy was picking hers, bit rude.

Kim is callmekimhq on IG. Emma was her bridesmaid, they appear to go to fields together in different seasons while Kim takes a bunch of pics of Emma prancing round. Emma who is a pretty average 5’4 I believe loves to make out she’s really petite every time she’s around Kim, who I think is 6’. Not sure how long they’ve been mates or anything else. Kim seems like a nice girl.
Thank you and Kizzy😘 my dossier and family tree on our Em istaking shape nicely now😂

Reactions: 8
Candy is on youtube as Youpenga, Em was her bridesmaid but they don't appear to be friends anymore.
Kim is Callmekim on Insta. Em was also her bridesmaid. That friendship also looks like it’s going south. Oh and Em nicked Sophie, one of Candy’s friends/bridesmaid. So basically Em is a poisoned snake.

Reactions: 11
Sophie is the dog groomer and the girl she posed with on IG just after the falling out? Seemed a bit crappy of her posing with Candy’s friend straight after the falling out.
Em made out Candy stopped speaking to her although Em reached out a few times.
Even though Em loves going all in on the ‘be kind’ stuff, she actually comes across as a pretty toxic friend when you look deeper. I’m not even sure she’s necessarily *that* calculated, she’s quite thick and I’m sure it’s more about her not considering other peoples feelings. Much in the way in their living situation she hasn’t considered giving her mum the en suite and claiming multiple rooms for herself. Shes selfish, but masks it with her public displays of gifts etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A box of free Cadbury's stuff?! Surely they aren't going to eat that after having covid! She even said they could of ended up on ventilators! Wouldn't that be a wake up call...or does she think she's indestructible?. I worry for both of them and their health.

• Wow
I notice she has #ad #gifted under the Instagram post of her new hair. So she can't even pay for a haircut now? Who does she think she is, Zoella? I'd love to hear her begging for a freebie. Must be so cringey.

• Wow
Kim is Callmekim on Insta. Em was also her bridesmaid. That friendship also looks like it’s going south. Oh and Em nicked Sophie, one of Candy’s friends/bridesmaid. So basically Em is a poisoned snake.
Whats happened with Sophie? Em doesn't mention her anymore, couldn't see her at the partay of the year!!

A box of free Cadbury's stuff?! Surely they aren't going to eat that after having covid! She even said they could of ended up on ventilators! Wouldn't that be a wake up call...or does she think she's indestructible?. I worry for both of them and their health.
If they'd lost any weight through having covid, they're going to make up for it now, can't believe the freebies of food they get, they should give it away or donate it, they just come across as greedy buggers.

I notice she has #ad #gifted under the Instagram post of her new hair. So she can't even pay for a haircut now? Who does she think she is, Zoella? I'd love to hear her begging for a freebie. Must be so cringey.
i didn’t see that! She has definitely tried to hide it!

• Wow
I usually just lurk on this thread but damn, her new hair looks awful! I love red hair as well, but it definitely doesn't suit everyone.

Support small businesses she said, does she hell. Bloody ponce.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
No offence to the person doing her hair, but hmm nah. It looks exactly like her friend gingergirlsays. Not content with wearing her mates wedding dress, she’s gone for the same hair as another friend.

Reactions: 13
I think a dark red would have been better. The copper will fade to blonde quickly but we know how obsessed she is being blonde so that’s probably why she went for a copper in a demi
colour. I just hope she doesn’t do the ‘peekaboo’ wardrobe reveal reels again this month

I had to look again. And she tried to slip that in among a smattering of hashtags!

She is SO low....Support local business by using their services for free like Em. What a piece of work!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think a dark red would have been better. The copper will fade to blonde quickly but we know how obsessed she is being blonde so that’s probably why she went for a copper in a demi
colour. I just hope she doesn’t do the ‘peekaboo’ wardrobe reveal reels again this month
Thing is; in order to maintain this colour properly she’ll need to wash and look after it properly, but our em doesn’t even know what that means, continues to use her crimper and cheap shampoo, the behind of her hair looked awful (pre dye)

Reactions: 6
bleeping freeloader. My sis owns a salon, it had to shut throughout lockdown, the apprentice still had to be paid despite nil income, the grant subsidised the business and even now she's just breaking even, she's not back in the black and continues to put in long hours.

Emma worked continuously throughout, they weren't hugely affected even when Chris and her mum were furloughed. The decent thing to support a small local business would to have paid full price, left a tip and uploaded a photo without making a quick buck from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s really pissed me off how she threw the ad in amongst all those crappy hashtags. What a sneaky cow!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.