Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker etc

I’m adamant that ‘style at any size’ was just another way for Khila to be the thin friend, personally.

Reactions: 15
The black dress was flattering but she still had to do a daft pose (looking at the floor)

Reactions: 6
I thought she looked really lovely last night. I love the dress! Even her hair was nice and I thought it was really sweet that she used her aunt’s bag.
This is the Em I subscribed to!

Reactions: 7
I agree. Her hair looked healthy, not fried to bits like it normally is. Her dress was very pretty and suited her well and not overly old lady looking. I didn’t really mind the bag to be honest. I think where em goes wrong a lot of the time is wearing leggings with everything. Be brave Emma! Life is too short to be worrying about how your legs look. She has some lovely dresses that she makes look completely ugly by pairing them with those baggy leggings.

Reactions: 5
She's talking about someone saying she looks old in her vlog, but no mention of this comment in relation to her dress, just that someone said she looks older. Is this a different comment she received or is she trying to make the Instagram dress comment sound worse to her youtube viewers?

Reactions: 8
She looks very ungainly and clumsy on that dog IG post. Her backpack, bodywarmer, and unkempt hair seem to add extra bulk to her frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf it was third place!? I thought it was first the way she put “we won!” I swear she’s done that on purpose. I assume 1st and 2nd badges are different colours but I wouldn’t know that and I thought they got 1st. She’s such a misleading twit

Reactions: 10
In her weekly vlog, she says she is thick-skinned and find most personal comments amusing, and she can take all the comments. This is simply not true, if this was the case, there would be no block and delete fests, instead, surely she would just ignore them ? 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish I could see these reels and her Instagram.

I agree with @Nurse Ratched if she was so thick skinned she would leave them up, totally lying to herself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.