Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big fat baby Emma is always deleting comments she doesn't like. What a poor ego she has.
That dress is too tight on her , looks frumpy and those ugly sandals just add to the old lady look.
So true and the fact that someone called her out for slagging off JD Williams in the past. She can’t cope with criticism or a debate. Pathetic. Those sandals are fugly and even she wouldn’t wear if she had to pay for them. Emma you have embarrassed yourself even more so today.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cue a day of silence, her making a video crying about internet trolls and bullies so she can once again get a bunch of strangers to say, ignore them babe, you’re gorgeous. Same as last month’s black and white underwear confidence reel. This month she’s biting her lip suggestively in a banana filter.

Sandals are horrible, look very dated, like old lady in 1996. My mum is 68 and wouldn’t wear them, never mind choosing them age 39. Guess some people will like anything if they receive it for free.

Nice one whoever called her out for bitching about the company previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Emma takes herself so so seriously. I can't imagine anyone being able to say anything to her without her crying like a baby.

Reactions: 13
The fact she just totally ignored the comment about JD Williams is ridiculous, she's a bleeping joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cue a day of silence, her making a video crying about internet trolls and bullies so she can once again get a bunch of strangers to say, ignore them babe, you’re gorgeous. Same as last month’s black and white underwear confidence reel. This month she’s biting her lip suggestively in a banana filter.

Sandals are horrible, look very dated, like old lady in 1996. My mum is 68 and wouldn’t wear them, never mind choosing them age 39. Guess some people will like anything if they receive it for free.

Nice one whoever called her out for bitching about the company previously.
Has she made a video?!

Reactions: 2
Not yet, we’re getting the standard day of silence. Either tomorrow will be a feeling sorry for herself photo or reel I’m tipping. Or a section of crying in her weekly vlog.

If she distances herself from it, the person literally just said the outfit was ageing. It was a free outfit, not something she’s picked out and bought with her own money. So even less ‘insulting’ if you like, than someone saying your taste in buying your own clothes was horrible. She just can’t take feedback and deletes any comment that isn’t someone fawning all over her. Grow up Emma.

And she didn’t even attempt to explain why she is now accepting free clothes from a company she boycotted a year ago! Her extreme reaction to any slight criticism (sorry Em it’s not the same as going up to someone on the street as you put it.... you have put yourself out there.... and it’s not just your space) just reinforces how insecure she is. I get the impression that Some people on this thread (including myself) used to like her and her content but she has alienated us by being overly defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to go off topic, but can anyone fill me in on why Em and Candy are no longer besties? i neeeeed to know 😁 Thanks

Sorry to go off topic, but can anyone fill me in on why Em and Candy are no longer besties? i neeeeed to know 😁 Thanks
it seemed to fall apart when one of Candy’s friends and bridesmaids went to see Em and Candy wasn’t invited. I think Candy had a strop and deleted them both

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it seemed to fall apart when one of Candy’s friends and bridesmaids went to see Em and Candy wasn’t invited. I think Candy had a strop and deleted them both
But also at Candy's dress fitting Emma did a photoshoot wearing wedding dresses and was asked by the shop to model for them. Kind of backfired when they stuck her in mother of the bride gowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like she’s deleted the comments on yesterday’s post because someone else agreed that the clothes were aging 😂

Also I’ve never seen Em reply to so many comments before, you can tell she was paid for that post 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Thank you! I thought they must have fallen out over something major, not something as petty as this 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It looks like she’s deleted the comments on yesterday’s post because someone else agreed that the clothes were aging 😂

Also I’ve never seen Em reply to so many comments before, you can tell she was paid for that post 🙄
Ah damn I missed the drama what happened? I seen the original post saying it aged her..

I can’t get on her Instagram, can someone post a photo, thank you. 💗

I wonder if Chris and her mum talk to her about this?, if they do I can imagine her going off in a huff, bottom lip stuck out and arms folded, crying but no tears.

Reactions: 7
Ah damn I missed the drama what happened? I seen the original post saying it aged her..
She deleted the original comment and when the lady asked her why, Em said the lady was being rude. They were both trying to get their point across then Em said they should agree to disagree. Then someone else posted today so Em deleted all the negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.