Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman and that bloody hair. FFS we know you read here. So please get rid of that hair tool or learn to use it proper. Em it looks awful. I’m sure you think all us here at Tattle are trolls who are jealous of you etc but from one woman to another get a bloody grip of yourself. Your hair looks so bad like that, you aren’t using it correctly. You could curl a nice wave with your straighteners. Also the dresses with the leggings, you’re only in your late 30s show leg, or at least use those tights that look natural. You are so young yet act and dress so old. I know you have all these dresses etc but sometimes it’s quality over quantity. Ditch the old granny look. Wear some age appropriate footwear. Brighten urself up a wee bit. A nice nude glossy lip, fix your eyebrows please as you will look instantly better. Frumpy dresses big cardis and vans is not a good look. A nice dress with Birkenstock’s and ur hair slightly wavey natural make up and you will look amazing. Sack the big bags too. A nice across the body bag. Those hair bands only enlarge your face, and make you look silly. I say all this in genuine honesty. Your friends should be telling you this. You are a young woman with a good life. Act like it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean I look rough without makeup but I don’t put myself out there for the world to see.
I do feel queasy when I see her no makeup closeups.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Emma's mum n chris actually support her in loosing weight. However they are to blame for her constantly crying and whinging about everything because if they didnt baby her and gave her some harsh truths she would have done something about it guaranteed.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s made a reel about having a banana sandwich for lunch! Why does she think the everyday things she does is so quirky? 🤷🏼‍♀️
In the past she’s made a big deal about liking her toast cold 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the obsession with those crimpers she's getting worse at styling her hair with them not better

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so whacky with her banana sandwich! 🙄 she could just eat the banana instead of ramming the extra calories down her neck with that slimy white sliced bread 🤢

Reactions: 11
She’s so whacky with her banana sandwich! 🙄 she could just eat the banana instead of ramming the extra calories down her neck with that slimy white sliced bread 🤢
Or have a proper sandwich which will fill her for longer and the banana as a snack 😂

Reactions: 6
Sandwiches don’t fill you though. Have a healthy lunch which doesn’t include slimy white slice and a banana as a snack 🤷‍♀️ that’s what I do anyway. Five stone down so far so it seems to be working for me.

Reactions: 5
And a BBQ fry up on Sunday !! They're obsessed with eggs and bacon. Clogging up their arteries. Eggy trumps.
Have fruit and yogurt whilst it's summer, get your body used to healthier things.
Go on a 5km walk every day, not 2km.
Seen as you're so insistent on reading here just make an inroad to the changes you need to to live a longer life!

And a BBQ fry up on Sunday !! They're obsessed with eggs and bacon. Clogging up their arteries. Eggy trumps.
Have fruit and yogurt whilst it's summer, get your body used to healthier things.
Seen as you're so insistent on reading here just make an inroad to the changes you need to to live a longer life!
2km for that dog isn’t enough!!!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. And she's shown bars of chocolate and other absolute rubbish recently too. What happened to feeling bad about her weight and wanting to make changes? I knew that weight video was BS.

She's clearly eating in a calorie surplus every day to be the size she is, so any changes she makes would absolutely help. She probably thinks a banana sandwich for lunch is healthy, it's not! Especially as she probably followed it up with Nutella on 4 biscuits. If she tracked her calories on my fitness pal she'd get a massive shock!

Reactions: 13
She is too lazy to change her diet or do any form of exercise. She waddles and huffs and puffs when she walks the dog. Eats too much and sits all day.
Wonder if her doctor suggested she take metformin to lose weight or be evaluated for gastric sleeve?
She is heading down the road to being a diabetic, hypertension, hyperlipidema , CAD. Will be taking daily 4-6 pills daily plus checking her blood sugar daily.

Her hairs looking so dry now. I feel like if there was a gust of wind, some of it would snap off. Put the crimpers down Em.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.