It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Multiple people asked why she has fallen out with youpenga on her live feed ... she ignored them. It’s all so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do YouTube add the ads after a live or does Em? There’s 20 ads on the live. Bit much.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Multiple people asked why she has fallen out with youpenga on her live feed ... she ignored them. It’s all so fake.
She isnt going to say and make herself look like the bitter one. Also she probably thinks brands wont work with her so is giving herself a squeaky clean image like all these youtubers do. They are all fake.

Reactions: 1
I have to say I was really disappointed with Emma in her live as if someone asked her something she didn't want to answer she just blatantly ignored the question, which i felt was very rude. A few people, for example, asked about her car or her driving - both things she has openly talked about before - and she just blanked them and skipped their question.

I have seen other people do live Q&As before and if they didn't want to answer it just respectfully say so but I think that she came across as very rude by ignoring people's questions that were quite reasonably following up on things she had shared before in a q&a format.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, what's the point in doing a live if you won't answer the questions that keep arising from her fans and followers?! Her talking about her driving anxiety will resonate with some of her followers so why is she so obnoxious about it. She can be such a madam.

Reactions: 11
I agree, what's the point in doing a live if you won't answer the questions that keep arising from her fans and followers?! Her talking about her driving anxiety will resonate with some of her followers so why is she so obnoxious about it. She can be such a madam.
Yes she is obnoxious and is also a right madam. Does she think people are stupid. She went about her little car etc and then nothing. Same with Candy. Just answer the bloody questions. They are the interesting this about you and there aren’t many!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't like her in that live. There was just something about her that I didn't like.

Reactions: 3
They’ve ordered their new kitchen from Howdens. I’ll be interested to see what they go for because they have weird taste in home decor. I bet it’s all naff accessories from Home Bargains. Wonder if they’ll get some monochrome monogrammed mugs 😂

Reactions: 5
They’ve ordered their new kitchen from Howdens. I’ll be interested to see what they go for because they have weird taste in home decor. I bet it’s all naff accessories from Home Bargains. Wonder if they’ll get some monochrome monogrammed mugs 😂
Is the new kitchen not on the TV screen on the second pic? If so it looks boring.

She takes being tight to another level. In today's vlog she swatched a lipstick at 16.04. The tiniest swatch you will ever see and she is dabbling her finger In to it and applying it to her lips. I was watching thinking noooo she didnt just do that. Whatever will be next.
The kitchen is sooo boring just like her. She knows it is and that's why she revealed it in today's vlog.

She takes being tight to another level. In today's vlog she swatched a lipstick at 16.04. The tiniest swatch you will ever see and she is dabbling her finger Ito it and applying it to her lips. I was watching thinking noooo she didnt just do that. Whatever will be next.
The kitchen is sooo boring just like her. She knows it is and that's why she revealed it in today's vlog.

Tan is doing her 0 favours, she can’t apply it and it makes her look really grubby

Reactions: 7
Ooooh I’m intrigued to know what the video she’s nervous about making is! Please be addressing why she’s no longer friends with the poisoned dwarf.

Reactions: 8
I bet it's an ad for something. She strikes me as someone that wouldn't talk about or do anything that makes her slightly uncomfortable unless there's money involved. It's probably a menstrual cup or something. Everyone is promoting those these days.

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet it's an ad for something. She strikes me as someone that wouldn't talk about or do anything that makes her slightly uncomfortable unless there's money involved. It's probably a menstrual cup or something. Everyone is promoting those these days.
I agree, we shouldn't get our hopes up that it's actually something interesting. She is the queen of bland and never opens up online. Why is she a vlogger again?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.