It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New insta post: 'air on the side of causion'

The most interesting part of the whingey post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Attention seeking

Yes and the touching of everything 😠

And have you noticed she seems to get funny when Onslow is buying himself something. I bet she’s a right madam.
I have a friend like this(well I am good friends with her husband so I have to tolerate her)My friend is salt of the Earth and would give you the shirt off his back.During one of my visits the wife wanted something that costs £50,now they aren't a particularly well off couple,but because of the kind of person he is,he told his wife to go ahead if it made her happy.During the visit after she bought the £50 item,he went to buy a £10 item,to which his wife stated angrily: 'NO we can't afford that!'I usually keep my mouth shut but I was so stunned,that I chimed in and told her she was bang out of order,which didn't go down too well.The thing is she couldn't see that she had done anything wrong

Reactions: 4
She's at the theatre tonight talking about how much she missed it, how its been such a difficult time for theatres.
I wonder how often she'd visit that particular theatre to support them if they weren't giving her free tickets? 🤔

Reactions: 11
who pointed out the finger pointing? Now that’s all I could see when watching the ikea video, 😝
Same! The finger slowly appearing down in the bottom left of the screen 😂 she doesn't need to point at anything, if her camera is in the direction of whatever she's talking about we don't need her finger to narrow down the search, we have eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've really been noticing how out of breath she is in the shops. It's all I can hear as it's so distracting!

Reactions: 3
I think someone pointed out that the bedding was super king size but we all know Emma doesn't read (or at least respond) to comments!
She's said before they have a double bed but buy king-size bedding because they're both to fat fir the duvet to cover them both. (She left out the too far part but it's obvious) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's said before they have a double bed but buy king-size bedding because they're both to fat fir the duvet to cover them both. (She left out the too far part but it's obvious) 😂
The bedding was super king size though 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone notice on the Come Shop With Me IKEA that they parked in Disabled Bay? So they must have a blue badge! Wouldn’t be surprised if the New car was on Disability as you do exchange them for new car every 3 years!!
Not that there’s anything wrong with Disability Cars etc, just would be like her to pretend they pay for a car they receive for free!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice on the Come Shop With Me IKEA that they parked in Disabled Bay? So they must have a blue badge! Wouldn’t be surprised if the New car was on Disability as you do exchange them for new car every 3 years!!
Not that there’s anything wrong with Disability Cars etc, just would be like her to pretend they pay for a car they receive for free!
Really? I had a look and can see the disabled parking across from where they're parked. Maybe I'm missing something.

Is being boring a disability though?!

Really? I had a look and can see the disabled parking across from where they're parked. Maybe I'm missing something.
I don’t think they did park in a disabled bay tbf. Their space isn’t blue. I don’t think their car is on motability either. A Motab car isn’t free, you have to give up benefits for it. They both work full time so that couldn’t happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It wouldn't surprise me if they parked in a disabled bay because they both struggle to walk without being out of breath. It makes no sense though because i'm sure Emma said she can run for 30 mins on a treadmill?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me if they parked in a disabled bay because they both struggle to walk without being out of breath. It makes no sense though because i'm sure Emma said she can run for 30 mins on a treadmill?
Another few years and they'll be going round in mobility scooters

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is being boring a disability though?!

I don’t think they did park in a disabled bay tbf. Their space isn’t blue. I don’t think their car is on motability either. A Motab car isn’t free, you have to give up benefits for it. They both work full time so that couldn’t happen.
They could be registered disabled and work full time.Motability is a branch of PIP and PIP isn't means tested

Who has a disability out of them though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.