It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Primark dresses remind her of H&M ...so predictable!

I don't understand how a near 40 year old woman is so obsessed with buying Disney tat. Like seriously, she's talking about Disney bounding ffs!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
The finger pointing the whole way through that video weirded me out. And those nails are horrible, very 2002.
For parading herself as a clothes blogger (or whatever) she has a terrible understanding or vocabulary when describing materials or styles. That black pleated skirt with narrow pleats an the top and wider at the bottom, I don’t know what I was watching or hearing, like she couldn’t describe it, then panned the camera up and down, up and down. Beside herself when she saw the crop top next to the see though top.

I find it very Cath & Kim the way she says something is ‘different’. And acts like an old woman when she sees something out of her comfort zone - crinkled gingham skirt or puff sleeve organza top. She could be a bit less rude or disgusted by these things given how she’s always on about being kind.

Wonder if she realises she bought the wrong size bedding yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The finger pointing the whole way through that video weirded me out. And those nails are horrible, very 2002.
For parading herself as a clothes blogger (or whatever) she has a terrible understanding or vocabulary when describing materials or styles. That black pleated skirt with narrow pleats an the top and wider at the bottom, I don’t know what I was watching or hearing, like she couldn’t describe it, then panned the camera up and down, up and down. Beside herself when she saw the crop top next to the see though top.

I find it very Cath & Kim the way she says something is ‘different’. And acts like an old woman when she sees something out of her comfort zone - crinkled gingham skirt or puff sleeve organza top. She could be a bit less rude or disgusted by these things given how she’s always on about being kind.

Wonder if she realises she bought the wrong size bedding yet?
I think someone pointed out that the bedding was super king size but we all know Emma doesn't read (or at least respond) to comments!

Reactions: 8
completely agree with this summary she seems to be such an average, vanilla sheep that can only like/be passionate about what’s her perceived “normal”. She’s not a bad person but I strongly suspect that if she saw a bad thing happen she wouldn’t step out of her comfort zone to help.

• Heart
I'm normally a lurker not poster on this thread.. but I had to say something about ber being such a tight arse she breaks her bath bomb up into four??!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is mental? Or is everyone doing this and I'm super wasteful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she's tight alright. Probably really breaks it into 8 bits but didn't want to admit it. I love how every single thing she sees in shops she loves it but then is like "oh it's £6" and walks on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a few people that are grossed out by it. A friend of mine won't lick the last bit of ice-cream on a stick because she doesn't want to lick the wood 🤣
It's fairly common but Emma likes to be make a big deal about little things like eating cold toast 🤷‍♀️
I'm exactly like this!

Reactions: 1
I'm normally a lurker not poster on this thread.. but I had to say something about ber being such a tight arse she breaks her bath bomb up into four??!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is mental? Or is everyone doing this and I'm super wasteful 😂
Omg I saw this and thought exactly the same like who else would do this only her. It does prove how tight she is. I dont understand who she is saving her pennies for as no one knows what's around the corner and tomorrow she may not be here.

Reactions: 2
Omg I saw this and thought exactly the same like who else would do this only her. It does prove how tight she is. I dont understand who she is saving her pennies for as no one knows what's around the corner and tomorrow she may not be here.
Exactly, and surely they're not short of cash, both working full time, share the house with her mother so less outgoings, and whatever she makes from youtube. She just has that air of an old lady that's saving up all her pennies.

Reactions: 4
Bubble bars aren't bath bombs though and are meant to be broken up over multiple baths.
Though I am that tight that I would refuse to spend £6 on a one time use bath bomb, lush is an absolute waste of money.

I probably get a bath bomb or bubble bar less than once a year, I never have baths, only showers and they’re expensive for what they are. A quarter of one is a bit tight, also you’re supposed to crumble them under the tap not chuck them in like a bath bomb like she did. I’d just be using a supermarket bubble bath for a couple of quid for proper bubbles than compromise on such a small chunk of bubble bar.

She deleted the comment calling her out on the unkindness on the pink top on that Primark video.

Just watched her recent Primark video and her pointing finger really annoys me. It's such a minute thing but really bugs me. 😅

She seems to get so excited over cardigans at Primark too.

Reactions: 5
And what is her phobia of wooden forks about? Does she have a phobia of everything wooden. But she cant have because I'm sure her dining table is wooden and chairs. I dont get it. Weird.
Attention seeking

Just watched her recent Primark video and her pointing finger really annoys me. It's such a minute thing but really bugs me. 😅

She seems to get so excited over cardigans at Primark too.
Yes and the touching of everything 😠

Oh she's tight alright. Probably really breaks it into 8 bits but didn't want to admit it. I love how every single thing she sees in shops she loves it but then is like "oh it's £6" and walks on 😂
And have you noticed she seems to get funny when Onslow is buying himself something. I bet she’s a right madam.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t unsee that finger pointing now, more of it in the Ikea video. Why am I so weirded out by it?! Think it’s the chubby hand and horrible dated nails combo that’s doing it.

She’s so incredibly tight isn’t she, I don’t feel like in these New in videos I need to know the price of everything and her opinion on if it’s expensive or not. Especially for Ikea, show or tell me the name, I’ll look it up if I need. It doesn’t make for interesting viewing.

Reactions: 6
Yes she says the price of every single thing she sees! Thought it was odd how she saw that tray for the bath and her mum was like "yeah you can have it if you want" or something. That's what living with your mum will do. She made such a song and dance about the cake stand as well like she felt she wasn't allowed it but then goes straight home and says she's going to order it. Weird.

Reactions: 7
She’s so incredibly tight isn’t she, I don’t feel like in these New in videos I need to know the price of everything and her opinion on if it’s expensive or not. Especially for Ikea, show or tell me the name, I’ll look it up if I need. It doesn’t make for interesting viewing.
[/QUOTE]

Omg I noticed how tight she actually is in this IKEA video. Everything is too expensive for her at ikea. Wtf. I bet she only goes to ikea to shop at the bargain corner, doesnt show us what she got from there and just picks up any cheap tat to disguise her shopping at ikea.
Her come shop with me was oh I like that, that's cute, I want that...nothing informative at all.
The finger pointing reminds me of a witch casting a spell. Her new gimmick "what's new wednesdays". Along with pasta monday and finish early friday. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Omg I noticed how tight she actually is in this IKEA video. Everything is too expensive for her at ikea. Wtf. I bet she only goes to ikea to shop at the bargain corner, doesnt show us what she got from there and just picks up any cheap tat to disguise her shopping at ikea.
Her come shop with me was oh I like that, that's cute, I want that...nothing informative at all.
The finger pointing reminds me of a witch casting a spell. Her new gimmick "what's new wednesdays". Along with pasta monday and finish early friday. 😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
She needs to save for Vegas/New York/Vegas/New York. Forget Millards it’s Dullards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.