It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her Sunday lives when she used to eat scrambled egg on toast on them. Made me wanna heave knowing it was cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know a few people that are grossed out by it. A friend of mine won't lick the last bit of ice-cream on a stick because she doesn't want to lick the wood 🤣
It's fairly common but Emma likes to be make a big deal about little things like eating cold toast 🤷‍♀️
I had no idea this sort of thing existed or a phobia as such. Lol. But what about wooden furniture and we encounter wooden items on a daily basis what about that stuff. But I agree it's the fact that emma loves making a big deal out of little things.

I had no idea this sort of thing existed or a phobia as such. Lol. But what about wooden furniture and we encounter wooden items on a daily basis what about that stuff. But I agree it's the fact that emma loves making a big deal out of little things.
I think people just don't like the idea of putting it in their mouths. I'm the same with cotton wool 🤢

I've followed Emma on and off for years. At one point her thing was wearing cardigans to bed, she loved to make a big deal about it. Apparently she couldn't sleep without a cardigan, she seems to be over that one because she doesn't mention it now 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think people just don't like the idea of putting it in their mouths. I'm the same with cotton wool 🤢

I've followed Emma on and off for years. At one point her thing was wearing cardigans to bed, she loved to make a big deal about it. Apparently she couldn't sleep without a cardigan, she seems to be over that one because she doesn't mention it now 🤔
Do you mean the cardigan of dreams.

• Haha
I wasted 30 minutes watching her live this morning. Most of it was spent trying to find the expiry date for make-up. I feel like I'm watching my nan trying to take an interest in my hobbies. How old is she? 38 or 68?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wasted 30 minutes watching her live this morning. Most of it was spent trying to find the expiry date for make-up. I feel like I'm watching my nan trying to take an interest in my hobbies. How old is she? 38 or 68?
Yes that was so annoying. Don't most people know by now about the date thing? Then she seemed to get all annoyed and said "let's just get back to the actual favourites now".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes that was so annoying. Don't most people know by now about the date thing? Then she seemed to get all annoyed and said "let's just get back to the actual favourites now".
I honestly don't know how she's friends with mikhila. Polar opposites talking about selling sunset. Did mik (I refuse to call her khila like she's trendy) see an opportunity to gain followers from the plus size/ older generation of subs and now can't shake off Em? Why is em doing YouTube anymore!? It's a bit samey, almost like has no friends needs to talk to her internet friends to feel less lonely?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just listened to her new video going round the Range. Some of the things she says....

At one point she is beside herself, it's the tone in her voice, the shock and the whiny horror when she notes that the cushions used to be 'over here and now.... They're over here... I'm sure they used to be over here, they must have changed it (pans camera over again, rooted to the ground in shock).

It was like someone had moved a bleeping grave. So, so weird. And more' observations' as she walks round like them putting matching carpets next to bedding, cushions etc. It's a shop, they are trying to sell stuff. Lord, the amount of shops she's traipsed round you'd think she'd have noticed before now.

Then again at the end she's still beside herself that she's sure that the range never did kitchen and bathroom displays before but now they do. Almost a bit autistic, like any change is a massive shock, very jarring to her, can't comprehend a very simple, expected change. An element of something has changed since you were last here = *faints*.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her series is literally called ‘What’s new at...’ is she not supposed to be making a point of telling us the kitchen and bathroom stuff is new. Not standing there dumbfounded asking the viewer did they do kitchens before?

Also I assume most of her viewers are not in her town so it is totally irrelevant if the cushions have moved.

it felt like a chore to watch. I pretty much dislike everything she picks out for her home. It seems so dated, very ‘live laugh live’ plaque if you know what I mean. Also she seems to have 4 times more adverts than other videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just listened to her new video going round the Range. Some of the things she says....

At one point she is beside herself, it's the tone in her voice, the shock and the whiny horror when she notes that the cushions used to be 'over here and now.... They're over here... I'm sure they used to be over here, they must have changed it (pans camera over again, rooted to the ground in shock).

It was like someone had moved a bleeping grave. So, so weird. And more' observations' as she walks round like them putting matching carpets next to bedding, cushions etc. It's a shop, they are trying to sell stuff. Lord, the amount of shops she's traipsed round you'd think she'd have noticed before now.

Then again at the end she's still beside herself that she's sure that the range never did kitchen and bathroom displays before but now they do. Almost a bit autistic, like any change is a massive shock, very jarring to her, can't comprehend a very simple, expected change. An element of something has changed since you were last here = *faints*.
I read this hours ago and I'm still laughing at "like someone had moved a bleeping grave". 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The one she has in every colour because it’s the only thing from Primark she can get into?
Lol. Yes and more recently shes been referring to the h&m dresses as dresses of dreams. Just like how she loves saying pasta monday and obligatory. Soooo boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol. Yes and more recently shes been referring to the h&m dresses as dresses of dreams. Just like how she loves saying pasta monday and obligatory. Soooo boring.
At one point she was talking about doing merch with Pasta Monday, Holby Tuesday, Finish Early Friday and all the shite she comes out with 🤣

She's very repetitive and basic ...how many times did she refer to her cheap chandelier as boujee in her last video!

She's defo trying to make her "bargain corner" song a thing! 🙉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand “bouji” as a way of describing something people think is classy. A plastic mass produced light you can buy in the range is not “bouji”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her camera work is shocking.

Again looks at the price, then walks away.

Again she never bought anything of interest.

Almost orgasmic over that mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know why I watched the primark video but does she want to get any closer with her finger to all the items! Including touching the backing of a necklace that someone’s taken the actual item....

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why I watched the primark video but does she want to get any closer with her finger to all the items! Including touching the backing of a necklace that someone’s taken the actual item....
I am watching it now her nails are so horrible!

Reactions: 4
Spoiler alert for the primark video the cardigan of dreams ARE BACK. lol. She is sooo annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.