It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what Emma really looks like! Nothing like the photos she puts out on Instagram. Looking oh so teeny tiny! I don’t think so em! I think people would have more respect if you just owned it instead of lying to yourself and everyone else. Plus if I had a similar body shape to Emma I would feel utterly tit! Here’s someone supposedly being bopo but can’t be honest with her followers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen her Xmas gift video. It’s like she’s regressing into a teenager!! And so please with herself for all her gifts!!

Reactions: 6
Why is she asking people how to remove her gel nails? Is she really that much of an imbecile? Is she too stupid for Google? Or just begging for freebies / engagement? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why is she asking people how to remove her gel nails? Is she really that much of an imbecile? Is she too stupid for Google? Or just begging for freebies / engagement? 🙄
I thought the same she’s always saying she needs a break and then just making up reasons for content now! She could have googled it but then she wouldn’t have had any attention

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop showing off her horrible nails! And the “accent” nail! All wonky and boggin! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has mentioned it before but her fingers are really wonky and stuff like that turns my stomach. Put them away Em.

Reactions: 5
She has mentioned it before but her fingers are really wonky and stuff like that turns my stomach. Put them away Em.
I think when she gets those awful acrylic nails in awful colours it just adds to the horrible wonkyness of it all! 🤢

• Haha
This is what Emma really looks like! Nothing like the photos she puts out on Instagram. Looking oh so teeny tiny! I don’t think so em! I think people would have more respect if you just owned it instead of lying to yourself and everyone else. Plus if I had a similar body shape to Emma I would feel utterly tit! Here’s someone supposedly being bopo but can’t be honest with her followers.
They both are huge. Mom is over weight but Em and husband are morbidly obese.

I think onslow looks extremely unhealthy! That big red face! Carrying all that extra weight can’t be doing anything good for his heart.

ok sensitive topic here but I’m genuinely curious. Has Emma spoken about why they’re struggling to conceive? I’m just wondering if it’s anything to do with her weight and if it is, has she addressed why she hasn’t lost or can’t lose weight?

Reactions: 1
ok sensitive topic here but I’m genuinely curious. Has Emma spoken about why they’re struggling to conceive? I’m just wondering if it’s anything to do with her weight and if it is, has she addressed why she hasn’t lost or can’t lose weight?
She was born with the genetic condition mosaic turner syndrome which means she has a very low chance of conceiving. Their weight wouldn't have helped regardless though.

Reactions: 3
I think onslow looks extremely unhealthy! That big red face! Carrying all that extra weight can’t be doing anything good for his heart.
I’ve just spent about an hour looking at his instragran in a scrolling time warp!

Reactions: 1
They both are huge. Mom is over weight but Em and husband are morbidly obese.
I would say her Mum is a bit on the larger side but overall I think ahe is similar to a lot of women in their early 60's,she had 2 kids,is probably post menopausal and has a bit of middle aged spread.I do remember a while back Emma saying her mum was in a walking club and walked miles a few times a week so I dont think shes that unhealthy

Reactions: 3
Jeez! Just read the symptoms of Turner Syndrome on NHS website and I it explains so much about her. It's made me feel awful for being mean about her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.