It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A what I’ve got for Xmas video has been shared. A near 40 year old woman has received the volume and even the type of gifts i would expect a teen to receive! Maybe I am jealous as I couldn’t fill a 30 second video with what I received for Christmas. But I don’t feel jealous, I’ve got a family and a decent job which means I get myself what I need/want. As has been mentioned before she’s an overgrown teen

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pushing 40 years old, and excited about her new stuffed toy...care bear. Pitiful.
Oddly peculiar inadequate women. It's like she is still stuck at being 15.

Reactions: 3
I know she’s quite childlike, but I actually thought the care bear present was really cute and thoughtful from Chris.
I also really appreciate her lives she’s been doing to make people feel less lonely.

Reactions: 8
I know she’s quite childlike, but I actually thought the care bear present was really cute and thoughtful from Chris.
I also really appreciate her lives she’s been doing to make people feel less lonely.
its really interesting to me how we all feel and experience these influencers so vastly differently. I see it as she’s posted a handful of content at times to suit her lifestyle, it provides her with an activity to keep her entertained and the content is monetised. if you’ve spent Xmas alone or are short of money and watched today’s video i wonder how that would make you feel? Like I say it’s fascinating to me how i watch her content and feel one way and others love it. Horses for courses I guess x

Reactions: 4
its really interesting to me how we all feel and experience these influencers so vastly differently. I see it as she’s posted a handful of content at times to suit her lifestyle, it provides her with an activity to keep her entertained and the content is monetised. if you’ve spent Xmas alone or are short of money and watched today’s video i wonder how that would make you feel? Like I say it’s fascinating to me how i watch her content and feel one way and others love it. Horses for courses I guess x
Oh I absolutely think she’s doing it for her own gain too!. But at least she’s not moaning about ‘having’ to do vlogs or lives.
Half these influencers complain that they haven’t got time to do anything. Or their mental health wasn’t up to it. Or they wouldn’t have time to edit anything. At least she’s putting the effort in lol

Oh I absolutely think she’s doing it for her own gain too!. But at least she’s not moaning about ‘having’ to do vlogs or lives.
Half these influencers complain that they haven’t got time to do anything. Or their mental health wasn’t up to it. Or they wouldn’t have time to edit anything. At least she’s putting the effort in lol
So true! I wonder to be succesful as an influencer do you need to be perpetually tired and have a constant cold/headache/allergy? These people have so much chronic tiredness and illness, lol

• Haha
I’ve not even watched the video yet, not sure why a 40 something woman was given so many gifts at Xmas

And money from her mum and vouchers too! Wow. So spoiled

Last edited:
I’ve not even watched the video yet, not sure why a 40 something woman was given so many gifts at Xmas
And the sending the link to the bag to her best friend to buy her. It’s one thing when your husband is rubbish at buying and you tell him something you want so as not to waste buying something unwanted. But not your friend, let your friend get you some smelies, chocolates, new stationery, cute scarf, whatever, not ‘here’s what I want’.

I really dislike the what I got for x videos. I don’t know if it’s because I never get much, something from my husband, and £20 in a card from my mum is literally all. I find them showy and feel they emphasise the opposite of the making people feel less lonely theme she had over Christmas.

Also, who asks their brother for a facial hair trimmer?! Ask for a Boots voucher and get it yourself! She obviously has a different relationship with her brother than I have with mine. If I asked for that, my brother would still be laughing at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the sending the link to the bag to her best friend to buy her. It’s one thing when your husband is rubbish at buying and you tell him something you want so as not to waste buying something unwanted. But not your friend, let your friend get you some smelies, chocolates, new stationery, cute scarf, whatever, not ‘here’s what I want’.

I really dislike the what I got for x videos. I don’t know if it’s because I never get much, something from my husband, and £20 in a card from my mum is literally all. I find them showy and feel they emphasise the opposite of the making people feel less lonely theme she had over Christmas.

Also, who asks their brother for a facial hair trimmer?! Ask for a Boots voucher and get it yourself! She obviously has a different relationship with her brother than I have with mine. If I asked for that, my brother would still be laughing at me.
She obviously thinks of herself as some kind of VIP, expecting ALL the Christmas presents from friends and family and being treated like a child.

Reactions: 3
She got so much given the current climate! They have just got a puppy, Chris and her mum are basically still on furlough, I know people can spend their money how they want but it would be interesting to see what Emma got Chris!!

Reactions: 5
She was like a little girl showing all her presents. The fact her husband bought her a care bear shows that she is seen like the child of the house.

Didn’t she throw a (minor) strop once when someone (Mikhila?) hadn’t written a clue on the present tag? She seems big on that, I’ve never done it or know someone who does.

Didn’t she throw a (minor) strop once when someone (Mikhila?) hadn’t written a clue on the present tag? She seems big on that, I’ve never done it or know someone who does.
Yep she did.I wasn't sure if it was Mikhila or Kim.When whoever the other person was said there wasn't a clue Em reacted with something like 'I want a clue,make one up!'

Reactions: 2
She does it in this video...
but I’ve seen her do it another time and whoever it was was quite taken aback, and Em quite adamant.

Reactions: 2
It all coincides with her thinking she’s ‘small’ ‘petite’ etc. Baby Em. More like Giant Baby

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.