It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she mention that ugly hat? 🙄
Funnily enough her stories are about walking the dog again today after it was mentioned on here that she doesn’t appear to be walking him!
Such a good point! I’ve never seen her walk the dog before the suddenly we get a story after it’s mentioned. Hello Em if you’re reading 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times did she mention that ugly hat? 🙄
Funnily enough her stories are about walking the dog again today after it was mentioned on here that she doesn’t appear to be walking him!
If she reads here (hi em!) let's hope she takes notice of the shop with me at a supermarket, we're in a pandemic fgs, all because it hasn't affected you, do we really need to see what's available, personally, I'm in and out of a shop as fast as I can!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sharing the dog walks after it’s mentioned here. Definitely reads here.
Also you have a dog, they need walking everyday, that’s what you sign up for. My dog is 7, I’ve walked him twice every day as a minimum since I got him, in every weather. You don’t get a medal for going or a pat on the back.

Made a big deal out of that hat, maybe buy from somewhere more reputable and spend more than £3.50 if you want to know what colour you’re actually getting.

Reactions: 8
If she reads here (hi em!) let's hope she takes notice of the shop with me at a supermarket, we're in a pandemic fgs, all because it hasn't affected you, do we really need to see what's available, personally, I'm in and out of a shop as fast as I can!!!!
I’ve been doing click and collect whenever possible.
If I absolutely have to go into a shop, like you, it’s a quick in and out! I’m terrified of catching it and unlike some people I don’t think I’m invincible!

Reactions: 4
Along the same lines as her #realisticoutfitoftheday posts, she could let us know what she eats in a day but the realistic version #mukbang. I'd find that more entertaining than her walking around the supermarket.

Reactions: 6
Whenever she was on holiday she would always show herself eating salads. So we know she lies bcos there’s no way she just eats salad.
Onslow would always have a pile of bacon, burgers etc which is probably what they both eat normally.
Oh and Eggy Pasta.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Whenever she was on holiday she would always show herself eating salads. So we know she lies bcos there’s no way she just eats salad.
Onslow would always have a pile of bacon, burgers etc which is probably what they both eat normally.
Oh and Eggy Pasta.
Eggy bloody pasta fgs!! Her Italian ancestors will be spinning in their graves 🍝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like someone has done the “big head, tiny face” photoshop on her. It’s always slightly out of proportion, it the massive lemon-hat on her head makes it look so much worse.

New thread title suggestion when the time comes -

Itsem - makes boring old vlogs with a stupid facial expression, ridiculous hats and childlike regression.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.