It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Maid22

Chatty Member
How many times did she mention that ugly hat? 🙄
Funnily enough her stories are about walking the dog again today after it was mentioned on here that she doesn’t appear to be walking him!
If she reads here (hi em!) let's hope she takes notice of the shop with me at a supermarket, we're in a pandemic fgs, all because it hasn't affected you, do we really need to see what's available, personally, I'm in and out of a shop as fast as I can!!!!

Vixen88

Sharing the dog walks after it’s mentioned here. Definitely reads here.
Also you have a dog, they need walking everyday, that’s what you sign up for. My dog is 7, I’ve walked him twice every day as a minimum since I got him, in every weather. You don’t get a medal for going or a pat on the back.

Made a big deal out of that hat, maybe buy from somewhere more reputable and spend more than £3.50 if you want to know what colour you’re actually getting.

LellsBells

If she reads here (hi em!) let's hope she takes notice of the shop with me at a supermarket, we're in a pandemic fgs, all because it hasn't affected you, do we really need to see what's available, personally, I'm in and out of a shop as fast as I can!!!!
I’ve been doing click and collect whenever possible.
If I absolutely have to go into a shop, like you, it’s a quick in and out! I’m terrified of catching it and unlike some people I don’t think I’m invincible!

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks