It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Emma’s “friend” who shall remain nameless for some reason?? Really get her that river island handbag or did emma buy it herself?? I would never think of sharing a link to my friend for a present I would like! Come to think of it, I don’t really “want” anything for Christmas. I’m 32 years old, I don’t write a Christmas list, I leave that up to my 8 year old and he had plenty of things he wanted 😂 when you get to a certain age Christmas gifts are few and far between but I don’t really care about that tbh. This video proves Emma is an overgrown teenager who will never grow up. Imagine if she had a child, I think Emma would be jealous of all the presents the child would get because yes I think she’s that immature!

And now we’ve got her “what I got in the sayullls” video coming up! Can’t wait! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly that! As a 35 yr old, I’m just going to buy my own bag. A present from someone, is something they want to get me, like I’m happy to receive a bottle of wine/gin/other nice bottle of alcohol... some chocolates, socks/scarf/slippers, some kind of trinket from your Oliver Bonas type of shop, a nice notebook, re usable cup, you know.

At 35 I’m not making a wish list and sending something to each person. Last year my husband asked if there was anything I wanted for birthday or Christmas (my birthday is in December), and I’d had an eye on some boots, but not bit the bullet, I liked them but didn’t need them, so said they’d be nice. I think that’s kind of ok with your partner.

I’d literally never dream of sending a friend a link!! No wonder she looks forward for Christmas so much from the end of August, shes starting a wish listof all the things she’s too tight to buy for herself. I’d love to know what she bought her mum and Onslow, knowing how tight she is, yet they drive her round everywhere.

Reactions: 10
Who on earth asked her to film a ‘come shop with me’ video in the supermarkets??!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not a fan of videos showing off what people got for Christmas. Having said that, with regards to gifts it’s surely down to each family to choose how much much they spend on each other.

I’m an only child, in my late 30s without kids and my parents spend as much on me as they always have done. I’m so grateful and they love treating me. I’m sure Emma’s mum feels the same.

Reactions: 6
Did Emma’s “friend” who shall remain nameless for some reason?? Really get her that river island handbag or did emma buy it herself?? I would never think of sharing a link to my friend for a present I would like! Come to think of it, I don’t really “want” anything for Christmas. I’m 32 years old, I don’t write a Christmas list, I leave that up to my 8 year old and he had plenty of things he wanted 😂 when you get to a certain age Christmas gifts are few and far between but I don’t really care about that tbh. This video proves Emma is an overgrown teenager who will never grow up. Imagine if she had a child, I think Emma would be jealous of all the presents the child would get because yes I think she’s that immature!

And now we’ve got her “what I got in the sayullls” video coming up! Can’t wait! 🙄
Who is the friend??

Reactions: 1
Who is the friend??
Imaginary?? 😂 I have no idea. She just mentioned the bag she got for Christmas and it was from a friend who “shall remain nameless” so I’ve no idea. Strange women! She started out saying she wouldn’t say who got her what then every item she told us who it was from! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Imaginary?? 😂 I have no idea. She just mentioned the bag she got for Christmas and it was from a friend who “shall remain nameless” so I’ve no idea. Strange women! She started out saying she wouldn’t say who got her what then every item she told us who it was from! 🤷‍♀️
She has that one female friend who’s been her friend since they were like 5.. She’s been to stay at Ems a few times... Is she called Lindsey? Anyway maybe the bag was from her..

My best friend got me for Christmas :a box with silver earrings, face serum, eye cream, face cream- LOVED it. We are both 40, and have kids - but it’s nice getting a lovely present from someone who really knows hat you’d appreciate. I got her a tube of face mask, a tube of peeling foot mask, a lovely BB cream for the face, a face cream & a load of handmade chocolate balls 😊
We wouldn’t go as far as sending links, but having said that, the same friend has bought me things she’s known I’ve admired / wanted before for my birthdays. Friend presents are fab ❤🙏🏻

Reactions: 4
If you’re friend knows you well enough then you wouldn’t have to send them a link to something you want for Christmas! I just think it’s a bit tasteless doing that. Whether you’ve been friends for 20 year or 2 years. 40 plus women, In my opinion, shouldn’t be doing that. What did Emma get for her “friend”? Because from the come shops with me in b&m she thinks a pot noodle gift set is a great stocking filler! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I have no problem what her size is, I follow a lot of plus sized ‘influencers’ she’s the only one who isn’t true to herself. Yes I like to take a more flattering photo at times but the difference is I don’t post mine on Instagram to thousands of followers and try to deceive them. She cuts out parts of her video's that show her ‘true’ self. It’s all so blatantly obvious.
This is what frustrates me about her, she never looks a consistent size on her instagram/YouTube, her videos are only her from the front if she’s in full view, never from the side. Then you see other people’s videos with her in it and she looks completely different!!
Own your size or stop being an influencer!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree she does look slim on that picture but she’s far from slim. On her Christmas Day vlog she was sat on the couch opening all her presents looking like a burst couch, legs spread wide to accommodate her tummy! Own it Emma.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand people having a problem with her Christmas present video. I don’t get as many presents but they have a lot of disposable income And not very many children in her family so why shouldn’t they treat each other at Christmas? I presume if they have a child they will tone it down and spend more on the child. 🤷

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand people having a problem with her Christmas present video. I don’t get as many presents but they have a lot of disposable income And not very many children in her family so why shouldn’t they treat each other at Christmas? I presume if they have a child they will tone it down and spend more on the child. 🤷
I guess for me the video is an example of the values and behaviour I feel she has and which I dislike. For example greed, immaturity, being spoiled, consumerism which creates waste and also at this time I believe the video is tone death

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks fairly slim here. She looks a different size in every photo, what's going on?!
That's why she stopped the fashion fridays and the clothes hauls. Imagine she probably had to film the video 100 times to try n take out so much of herself. Was probably so exhausting. As she has put on more weight probably realised it would be double the effort filming and cutting out bits. That's what used to annoy me as she never told her true size and always lied. Am glad she stopped the clothing videos as it wasnt a true representation of plus size bodies and fashion.

Reactions: 3
I agree she does look slim on that picture but she’s far from slim. On her Christmas Day vlog she was sat on the couch opening all her presents looking like a burst couch, legs spread wide to accommodate her tummy! Own it Emma.
Just watched that - you can see how big her tummy is on that video! Proves how much editing she does on her photos!

Also she has such a big head 😂 her cheeks are huge which isn’t helped by her eyes being really close together

• Haha
Reactions: 9

As a fellow 32 to my christmas list was "take that money and put it in the joint account to go towards a new house. I don't want smellies, chocolate and jumpers"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.