It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the look Candy gave bubzzz when he started to show the items that she was showing. Very telling. If looks could kill. Time 6 mins 12 or there about.

Wow all that junk food all carbs and sugars, if she is not type 2 diabetic already she soon will be.
OMG!!! I noticed this too!! "I'm doing really well with eating healthily" then the delivery comes and it's all crap!! The only healthy food was carrots and they were for the dogs. Then burger and chips then KFC!!! jeez what diet is it the see food diet!!!

Then says she is sitting down for a rest after doing nothing. Not being nasty but this weekend vlog is the biggest I've seen her

Reactions: 4
Just wondering if a thread for Candy can be started again? Does anyone know? Not everyone who watches Em also watches Candy. Well I tried to, but she irritated me too much.

Reactions: 5
Just wondering if a thread for Candy can be started again? Does anyone know? Not everyone who watches Em also watches Candy. Well I tried to, but she irritated me too much.
Same. I can't even bare reading about her. Picturing her punchable giggling face

• Haha
Same. I can't even bare reading about her. Picturing her punchable giggling face
And that bloody annoying fake voice and stupid giggle. 🥊🥊🥊

OMG!!! I noticed this too!! "I'm doing really well with eating healthily" then the delivery comes and it's all crap!! The only healthy food was carrots and they were for the dogs. Then burger and chips then KFC!!! jeez what diet is it the see food diet!!!

Then says she is sitting down for a rest after doing nothing. Not being nasty but this weekend vlog is the biggest I've seen her
Emma will be chuffed that Candy is packing on the pounds too! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve never watched any of Candy’s content so it’s totally confusing when things are being said in this thread about her 😂
Couldn’t someone ask permission from a mod to start a thread for her?

Reactions: 7
The mods won't let us have a thread for Candy, the last one got deleted after about 2 months and I got a warning for it too bizarrely .
Maybe someone else can have a go?

I noticed in today’s weekly vlog she is making an effort to say ‘everything’ and ‘something’ etc instead of ‘...think’. Wonder if she has been reading here? 🤔

I noticed in today’s weekly vlog she is making an effort to say ‘everything’ and ‘something’ etc instead of ‘...think’. Wonder if she has been reading here? 🤔
I noticed that too!! Still says pound instead of pounds though. Still cant do with the singing though. At least if IKEA is closed then we wont get the "bargain corner" song

Did they go to IKEA again today??

They seem to do the same few things in repeat, boring bastards 😄

Can’t unhear the 10 pound thing now. Touching everythink in Next now. Describing everythink as either nice, cute or different. Fake tan on her hands looks shocking.

• Haha
She loves everything in the shops until she looks at the price. She's like "oohh how much is it... £20..." and then the scene cuts to something else. Does she expect everything to be way cheaper than it is? Usually you can tell how much things will generally cost in a particular shop.

Reactions: 7
She loves everything in the shops until she looks at the price. She's like "oohh how much is it... £20..." and then the scene cuts to something else. Does she expect everything to be way cheaper than it is? Usually you can tell how much things will generally cost in a particular shop.
Oh god yes this bugs me too. She does it in the Primark vlogs a lot. Oh it's 10 pound (it's pounds Em!) and then it skips straight to another item*. It's like she's disappointed in the pricing yet constantly buys complete nonsense.

*Unless it's her favourite cardigans of dreams then she is the most excited I've ever seen someone over a cardigan from Primark.

Last edited:
It does seem odd that for someone as tight as her so much of her life revolves around shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t unhear the everythink either now 😣

It does seem odd that for someone as tight as her so much of her life revolves around shopping!
I don’t think she can think up much else content wise. She’s seen those type of videos have been popular view wise so will just do what bring her views in. I’m bored of them

Reactions: 3
I can’t unhear the everythink either now 😣

I don’t think she can think up much else content wise. She’s seen those type of videos have been popular view wise so will just do what bring her views in. I’m bored of them
Definitely, she's lacking in imagination!
I thought she seemed quite stressed, almost upset at the start of the Next video.
In the first shop she was whizzing around the place, camera going in all directions. She seemed calmer in the second shop with her Mum.

So she goes shopping, touching everything, picking things up etc. Then when she does her haul most of it has been ordered online. She would have been better off showing what's online like the primark video she did. I know she pre recorded the shopping bits, but it is a bit pointless as those shops won't be open from tomorrow (5th Nov) maybe that would have been too much work

The pound instead of pounds annoys me so much!! Also strange thing to find annoying but she saw that Taskmaster game for chris when she was with her mum but then said shes gonna order online!! It was right there she could have bought it there and then!!

Reactions: 3
She needs to really think about the touching thing!!! It’s so inappropriate! Just do online shopping! Then you don’t need to see the tag! And what did she expect with the prices? It’s next not primark!

Screenshot - 2020-11-04T225132.627.png

Is this a normal look for people who wear fake tan???

Screenshot - 2020-11-04T225525.566.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she goes shopping, touching everything, picking things up etc. Then when she does her haul most of it has been ordered online. She would have been better off showing what's online like the primark video she did. I know she pre recorded the shopping bits, but it is a bit pointless as those shops won't be open from tomorrow (5th Nov) maybe that would have been too much work

The pound instead of pounds annoys me so much!! Also strange thing to find annoying but she saw that Taskmaster game for chris when she was with her mum but then said shes gonna order online!! It was right there she could have bought it there and then!!
She’s most likely got a next account so can spread the cost.Otherwise you would just pick up in store x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.