It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she’s bought a plant and called it “Penelope Fetherington” , let’s see how long it takes her to kill it, by fingering it to death 🤭😂
Kim has the twin of it called “ Colin” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How boring does your sex life have to be to make a fingering scene in a period drama your entire personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Em is asking for questions to do a Q&A! What’s the betting they’ll be arse licking one’s 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen her last vlog in Vegas where Chris wanted to visit a doughnut shop. Why for Gods sake? I think the main purpose of their holiday was to stuff themselves stupid with all the fatty, crap food they could find. What a pair of heifers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Hagrid on my train! She’s vast and always out of breath when she gets on. She gets off before I do and shuffles when walking😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see Hagrid on my train! She’s vast and always out of breath when she gets on. She gets off before I do and shuffles when walking😂
We love to see her in the wild!!!!! She'll be housebound before the Taylor Swift concert, Cricuting the tit out of clothing/tote bags/headbands etc etc........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.