It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's news, nails done for her holidays and hair being done tonight - more frazzled bleached ends then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg who gets their roots bleached twice in a month ?
She last had it done on 2nd March !
---
I noticed she stopped posting her outfit of the day after frenemy Mik commented that she was copying her outfits on Insta

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww my thread suggestion got more likes.. nevermind
My apologies - remind me nearer to the end of this thread and we'll use it for next time as it's still appropriate (it's my son's 20th today and he requested brownies and cookies instead of a cake - so, I've been baking most of the day - my head is up my arse 😂 )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My apologies - remind me nearer to the end of this thread and we'll use it for next time as it's still appropriate (it's my son's 20th today and he requested brownies and cookies instead of a cake - so, I've been baking most of the day - my head is up my arse 😂 )
Im just in the process of uploading a video titled ‘I’m struggling’ as it’s affected me so badly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised her hair hasn't fallen out with the amount she bleaches it. Still think she looked better when she was brunette.

Reactions: 11
When are they off to Vegas (for a change). Feels like I’m on the countdown with her it’s mentioned so much…’what in my case?’ ‘what’s in my carry on?’ what’s in my toiletry bag?’ Ye gods! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the last time they went to Vegas and went on the big wheel. Drinks were included in the cost and the 2 of them were guzzling them down. It was embarrassing!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I never saw their last Vegas vlogs. What exactly do they do when they are there? Many years ago when me and my husband went to America, we stopped over in Vegas for three nights, basically so we could visit the Grand Canyon. Apart from that, Las Vegas had nothing to offer apart from tons of gambling. Perhaps it’s changed now.

Reactions: 6