It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about 1 million views on the Bridgerton post? Is it supposedly on TikTok ? Her views are 26k???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't even think that Em could operate a mobility scooter safely. She'd just burst into tears and say that it's too hard. She'd need a towbar or a sidecar attached to Chris' scooter.

Don't give her ideas :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot (4).png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Bonnie & Clyde musical that she was raving about, has been cancelled for the rest of the UK your due to poor ticket sales.
I wonder if she’ll comment on it

• Haha
The Bonnie & Clyde musical that she was raving about, has been cancelled for the rest of the UK your due to poor ticket sales.
I wonder if she’ll comment on it
Hell no. She got her tickets for free and so everything that's free is wonderful, noice, cute etc... come to think of it I was wondering why I got blocked and now I remember I commented something about glorifying murderers after she raved about it 🤔 but hey ho, still able to see what she's up to in her sad little life through Tattle... hi Em 🙋‍♀️ 👋

• Haha
bleeping hell she really leads a sheltered life! She’s still banging on about Penelope getting fingered in a carriage!!
Exactly. I’ve never seen Bridgerton, it’s just not my cup of tea, but scrolled through that episode. I’m just laughing so much. It’s so unbelievably cringe. Id be embarrassed to take to the internet to comment on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. I’ve never seen Bridgerton, it’s just not my cup of tea, but scrolled through that episode. I’m just laughing so much. It’s so unbelievably cringe. Id be embarrassed to take to the internet to comment on it!
I love Bridgerton but I’ve got a life so I haven’t made it my whole personality. The sad cow keeps rewatching the last 15 minutes of episode 4. Some of the smutty books I read would blow her tiny mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell she really leads a sheltered life! She’s still banging on about Penelope getting fingered in a carriage!!
Tell me you don’t have sex with your husband, without telling me don’t have sex with your husband…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a Bridgerton fan but I really don’t see a baby boom occurring as a result of that scene hahaha. Weird to think that would happen. I personally watched it and then barely thought about it again unless I was reminded by Em. I don’t understand her obsession bless her.

Reactions: 10
She really is a strange woman.
One minute she's getting all uptight and flustered over lacy christmas crackers. Now she can't stop harping on about a scene from Bridgerton. What a weirdo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is a strange woman.
One minute she's getting all uptight and flustered over lacy christmas crackers. Now she can't stop harping on about a scene from Bridgerton. What a weirdo 🤣
It’s because she got over 1M views on TikTok, she’s going to milk that one for as long as possible 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we not being treated to another of their riveting ‘podcasts not podcasts’ this week? That didn’t last long (thank god!).

• Haha
Are we not being treated to another of their riveting ‘podcasts not podcasts’ this week? That didn’t last long (thank god!).
Mik's been too busy sorting outfits for New York - all her clothes look like they've been to several charity shops before she got her miits on them. I admit that Em's circus tent dresses might be ill fitting but, at least she looks clean....unlike Mik who looks like she smells fusty (or 'fosty' as Mik says)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mik's been too busy sorting outfits for New York - all her clothes look like they've been to several charity shops before she got her miits on them. I admit that Em's circus tent dresses might be ill fitting but, at least she looks clean....unlike Mik who looks like she smells fusty (or 'fosty' as Mik says)
Agree! Mik never looks clean! I feel like she's the type of person who would go to the gym and sweat one out, then stay in the same clothes all day

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.