It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.........another 'not a podcast' where Mik talks over Em for 41 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trigger warning knobheads. Apparently Em has at least another 5 holiday slogs to edit, upload and subject us all to.

• Wow
.........another 'not a podcast' where Mik talks over Em for 41 minutes
Does anyone else think that Mik is really mean to Em in all of these podcasts. I almost feel sorry for big Em…. almost
---
Mik's been too busy sorting outfits for New York - all her clothes look like they've been to several charity shops before she got her miits on them. I admit that Em's circus tent dresses might be ill fitting but, at least she looks clean....unlike Mik who looks like she smells fusty (or 'fosty' as Mik says)
I thought how dirty the inside of her arm looked when she went for that tattoo!

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me what you actually do in Vegas? According to Em's vlogs it's walking around hotels all day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me what you actually do in Vegas? According to Em's vlogs it's walking around hotels all day?!
The place looks like my idea of hell. Zero culture and just one huge slot machine. And to think they’ve been there multiple times just shows how myopic they are 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
she’s mentioned before Chris likes the slot machines but I can’t imagine tap water Princess Big Em letting him gamble? Although she loves that scratch card they get at Christmas. High roller Big Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s something so grim about going all the way to Vegas and cooking a fry up in your hotel room! They must’ve been stinking of bacon. Speaking of which, Chris with the bacon on his doughnut 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest vlog was 12 minutes........surely she could've edited the rest to add it onto one big vlog? Mik will have her New York vlogs up before the next instalment of Em's

Reactions: 11
Lipstick influenced by Bridgerton 🥱 boring! It’s her whole personality now!
....she said the lipsticks were matte - they're satins. I never pay full price for Pat McGrath cosmetics - she has plenty of flash sales. I pay £11-£14 for her lipsticks as an example

Reactions: 8
Agree! Mik never looks clean! I feel like she's the type of person who would go to the gym and sweat one out, then stay in the same clothes all day
Diane Buswell is the same, she always looks like she needs a good scrub!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m assuming she makes more money by creating a million vlogs about one holiday? I’ve never been to Vegas and she’s put me off going now because it looks so incredibly boring. How they go so often and still enjoy it is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
The latest vlog was 12 minutes........surely she could've edited the rest to add it onto one big vlog? Mik will have her New York vlogs up before the next instalment of Em's
12 minutes and it contained 2 ads that couldn’t be skipped, greedy cow!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.