It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s unmissable with that massive head and fried crinkle hair ! not to mention the waddle .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was in Dublin the same day as me once and not gonna lie I had a wander around the predictable touristy bits hoping to spot her in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just being nosey, does anyone know what Em's vinted account is please
---
Just being nosey, does anyone know what Em's vinted account is please

Reactions: 1
On her Instagram post.. ‘ adds to birthday list’

Here’s an idea. Buy it yourself and quit with the birthday and Christmas lists, you are not a six year old child

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On her Instagram post.. ‘ adds to birthday list’

Here’s an idea. Buy it yourself and quit with the birthday and Christmas lists, you are not a six year old child
She’s such a spoilt brat. And Onslow and her mother virtually encourage it.
It’s £35 from Accessorize, you’re 40-something years old just buy it or don’t.

No Peloton photo in the round up 👀 I bet the novelty has worn off there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She literally didn’t know what she was doing in Vegas, she had to consult the list that Chris prepared! It’s like she just tags along on someone else’s holiday. And it seems like she didn’t do anything when he went out for the morning with his friend. What an odd woman!

Reactions: 9
She's happy
She literally didn’t know what she was doing in Vegas, she had to consult the list that Chris prepared! It’s like she just tags along on someone else’s holiday. And it seems like she didn’t do anything when he went out for the morning with his friend. What an odd woman!
She's happy being a follower and letting everyone else plan things for her. I don't think she's ever really organised any of the trips she's been on.

She's happy
She's happy being a follower and letting everyone else plan things for her. I don't think she's ever really organised any of the trips she's been on.
That’s so strange to me, my favourite thing about going away is researching and planning what I want to see and do. She went to Circus Circus and asked if there was an actual circus there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone really fancies themselves right now don’t they. Is she diabetic ? She can’t film anything without having to take a drink in every single clip.

• Haha
Found a secret bar, but too tight to go in and actually buy a drink! Another kindly gifted lot of tickets! The 2 friends look proper gormless!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. 3 vlogs coming for what is essentially a ferry over to France. She really can’t be arsed and the only thing that keeps her doing YT is the grifting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Nap in the afternoon, back to the room by 10pm cos they are shattered. My 90 year old mum has more stamina, but she's petite and eats healthily. Maybe there's a connection, maybe not :unsure:

• Haha
Someone really fancies themselves right now don’t they. Is she diabetic ? She can’t film anything without having to take a drink in every single clip.
But it doesn’t even look like her! No double chins and soft glowing skin 😂

Reactions: 5
She can’t film anything without having to take a drink in every single clip.
No imagination. And it has to either be an Emma Bridgewater mug or a Starbucks cup because she’s a basic witch. She’d have one of those bastard Stanley cups too if she wasn’t so tight.

Surprised she hasn’t got a Home Bargains version and cricuted a Stanley logo on 😂. Noticed the Cricut doesn’t get used now she isn’t getting paid to use it and getting an unlimited supply of free vinyl. So predictable.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.