It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her garden is so naff.
So she changes the theme every year and it’s botanicals this year! Apparently all the other tat has been stored away. Cue Onslow squeezing into the loft to add to all her Christmas/easter/autumn tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched the reel. I have lots feelings which I can’t articulate so emojis will have to do 😶🫥😐🫤😑🫨😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she changes the theme every year and it’s botanicals this year! Apparently all the other tat has been stored away. Cue Onslow squeezing into the loft to add to all her Christmas/easter/autumn tat!
So wasteful! I'm by no means an eco warrior but there is no need to buy cheap throw away plastic shite for your home and garden to be replaced each year. It's bleeping disgusting.

The amount of plastic tat she hangs around her house makes my eyeballs itch. And now plastic plants in the garden 😭😫🙄

Her consumerism makes me feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, Em’s been busy with the filtering and hiding camera angles again. Not sure why she chopped the top of her head off though.
IMG_8811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks so much healthier. I can’t believe how bad it looked before she got it chopped. Considering she’s at the hairdressers every few weeks! She must never get it trimmed!!

Attachments

Her hair looks so much healthier. I can’t believe how bad it looked before she got it chopped. Considering she’s at the hairdressers every few weeks! She must never get it trimmed!!
It’ll soon be crimped into oblivion again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was about to come here to say the same. How does she go that often and the hairdresser let her leave without cutting at least 2 inches off to straighten up her ends?! Horrible.

Also we can cross off copying Mik on her bingo card, going much shorter. Didn’t she cry last time she went this short? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aside from the heavily filtered photo , it’s good she’s finely had a decent trim. I wouldn’t call it a big change like she’s trying to make out … it’s still bleached to high heaven and will look awful again once she styles it herself. I can’t get over how horribly thin and broken it looked in the before photo. All different lengths, almost translucent in parts due to breakage. No decent hairdresser would touch that with bleach every 3 weeks.

• Heart
Just had the displeasure of rewatching the eye-fcking reel from the other day. I don’t get how someone can love themselves this much? Playing dress up again for no reason other than to self congratulate. Read the room Em.

58A1333F-90F8-49FE-8B4A-E6355B60A8AA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many more selfies until she films a tearful vlog about missing her long hair ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.