It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a Croffice?
Dusty Peleton?
Dressing up room?
‘Shirred’ tent dresses?
A frienemy who take unflattering photos of you to post on social media?
Get your partner to take a picture of you from atop a step ladder?
…and do you nurse a glass of water on a night out? 🤦‍♀️🤣
I love Dusty Peleton. A fine actor from the 1950s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the grannie in the group?
52 - two grown up kids that still live at home - mostly with their partners here. Married to a grumpy git - who is mad about footie and wildlife. A golden lab, bengal cross house cat, three budgies, 2 pythons......and a host of spooders.......want a Dachshund and more pythons - husband took early retirement after a heart attack/heart failure. I'm a retired nurse (medically retired due to my spine) - my 80 yr old mum in law is fitter than me - despite her having multiple myeloma - she still does 50 laps a week in the local swimming pool (I have difficulty getting in the bath! 😂 ). We don't go on holiday much due to the zoo!! 🐍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgot - don't Chris & Em have a Kia Sportage? We've ordered the same!! We sat in one and there's a good 20 inch gap between me and my grumpy git in the front. Em has to have her seat far back so she doesn't encroach on Chris changing gear ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
52 - two grown up kids that still live at home - mostly with their partners here. Married to a grumpy git - who is mad about footie and wildlife. A golden lab, bengal cross house cat, three budgies, 2 pythons......and a host of spooders.......want a Dachshund and more pythons - husband took early retirement after a heart attack/heart failure. I'm a retired nurse (medically retired due to my spine) - my 80 yr old mum in law is fitter than me - despite her having multiple myeloma - she still does 50 laps a week in the local swimming pool (I have difficulty getting in the bath! 😂 ). We don't go on holiday much due to the zoo!! 🐍
I'm older than you :) 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Step aside kiddo, I'm an elderly 57 🫢

Edited to add...still fitter and younger at heart than Em and Chris.

• Heart
It’s the only reason I keep half an eye on Emma’s vlogs and Instagram, this thread has a cracking group of knob heads and it’s a hilarious read at times!! 😂
Same here. Sat through her boring Grand Canyon vlog so I could keep up with the thread 🤣

• Haha
She’s literally made Bridgerton her whole personality
Que her running off to Primark. They're now selling Bridgerton teapot/sugar bowl/plates etc & Nightwear!

She's definitely going to get the candle, notebook & plates i think

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I forgot - don't Chris & Em have a Kia Sportage? We've ordered the same!! We sat in one and there's a good 20 inch gap between me and my grumpy git in the front. Em has to have her seat far back so she doesn't encroach on Chris changing gear ! 😂
Nope they've a Qashqai... remember because I've had 2 and they're a roomy car which just shows the size of the sugar plum fairy 🧚‍♀️ and the Hulk

• Haha
Is it just me? What is their fascination with bloody Vegas?! I've never been - so I don't get it! Somebody please explain it to me! She's walking round saying things are 'beautiful' and wetting her knickers over the view. I don't understand!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Christ on a bike. She still flogging the guts out a holiday no one gives a flying feck about?? 🤷‍♀️Vegas again. These two have zero imagination.

🥴 How many holidays vlogs now ? I haven’t watched any of them. That holiday was about 2 months ago now surely

Is it just me? What is their fascination with bloody Vegas?! I've never been - so I don't get it! Somebody please explain it to me! She's walking round saying things are 'beautiful' and wetting her knickers over the view. I don't understand!
I went about 10 years ago, stayed 3 nights, doubt I’d go back, maybe only if tagged onto something else. More than enough. Everything is fake, it was a novelty to see, and I like when I see it on tv that I have an appreciation of the locations. The old town area was much better to look at.
There is an incredible amount of walking, like a 10 min walk to get from our Bellagio hotel room to the street. I’m surprised in that regard they like the place. I also found food and alcohol very expensive.

I think they use mobility scooters. I’m on holiday at the moment and there’s a couple in my hotel very similar age and size to Emma and Chris and they are on scooters. The German version of Emma and Chris id say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they use mobility scooters. I’m on holiday at the moment and there’s a couple in my hotel very similar age and size to Emma and Chris and they are on scooters. The German version of Emma and Chris id say.
If they have to pay for them…. No! Tight fisted em wouldn’t pay

• Haha
I laughed at the kitchenware the hotel staff had sent up......a small saucepan and a small frying pan.....they weren't even big enough for one of them! Em seemed disappointed with the size 😂 . Then she figured she had a fridge AND a freezer - opened one full of drinks and said 'we won't be using those'......then still couldn't decide if the other one was a fridge!😂

• Haha
IMG_0977.jpeg
IMG_0976.jpeg
Em & Chris

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.