It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever noticed that is always 'could have' with Emma?
Her mum could have been Christopher Dean's ice dancing partner.
Emma could have been their love child (Miss Emma Bolero)
Emma could have died from Whooping Cough as a baby.
Emma could have written an article for Smash Hits.

Anyway, many famous writers faced struggles and adversities, rejections, and poverty before they became successful. Good job that they didn't give up at the first hurdle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Smash Hits was discontinued in 2006 .....so, Em would be sat trying to twiddle her crocodile thumbs for the last 18 years..... πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In one video she said that she refused to move away with her mother and brother. She was out drinking and partying until her mother drove back and collected her.
Now she is claiming to be some Charles Dickens' heroine, sacrificing herself to save her family from the workhouse, debtors' prison, the gutter. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone ever noticed that is always 'could have' with Emma?
Could have given the choir a go for more than a fortnight
Could have stuck at driving lessons
Could have continued with her holistic therapy lessons
Could have tried losing weight………

• Haha
Reactions: 17
During the 'not a podcast' episode about social media, Mik repeatedly mentioned the relationship she has with her audience and she that enjoys that element of daily vlogging with the community she's got.

Em just looked completely vacant every time Mik said that, because for Em it has nothing to do with her community and is only ever about getting freebies. Subscribers commenting on her videos just annoys her i think because she doesn't want to have to write back. She just wants the free gifts and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so disappointed that she didn't do a packing video for the 'cruise' 😁

I have been to the dentist about a tooth that has broken under the gum line......I heard a murmur of a root canal......I said 'can you just take it out altogether (wisdom tooth) .....I thought he'd make me another appointment - NOPE!!! I am now minus a tooth - and have had two stitches in! 😁 (the bill was painless as I have had Westfield for thirty years)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so disappointed that she didn't do a packing video for the 'cruise' 😁

I have been to the dentist about a tooth that has broken under the gum line......I heard a murmur of a root canal......I said 'can you just take it out altogether (wisdom tooth) .....I thought he'd make me another appointment - NOPE!!! I am now minus a tooth - and have had two stitches in! 😁 (the bill was painless as I have had Westfield for thirty years)
Hope you soon heal from your treatment. I hate anything to do with teeth.
Got to ask.......did you snooze off as soon as you sat in the dentist's chair, just like Big Em claims to?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you soon heal from your treatment. I hate anything to do with teeth.
Got to ask.......did you snooze off as soon as you sat in the dentist's chair, just like Big Em claims to?
Nope! As it was an upper tooth - he had the chair as far down as it would go...I was convinced I'd slide off like a sack of spuds πŸ˜‚ :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest podcast not a podcast crap. Up 5 hours with 11 likes! Who wants to listen to these 2 self obsessed idiots 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was it like? I have seen the title and I’m like oh do one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I got bored after 21 minutes so, tootled off to the reptile store for the animal's monthly food πŸ˜‚ ......I could've spent Β£1000's in there......I fell in love with a chameleon; Trinidad Olive Tarantula; tortoises; a boa constrictor .....and a few ball pythons....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
nice to see she’s jumped on to be part of the ridicule of what is clearly and unwell person

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.