It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives me the creeps... one of those fat relatives who's always dropping dirty one liners 🤢🤢 and why do I think he smells of onions 🌰 🤔

Still pmsl at this comment 😄

I always think Chris would probably douse himself in this stuff (mixed with natural eau de onion) and probably gets 2 big 125ml bottles of it off Emma and mother dearest in law at Christmas 😆

1000003111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the Grand Canyon vlog… at one point em says “well that was a fail” and that feels like the catchphrase of the whole holiday. Chose to look round a ‘chocolate factory’ instead of walking one of the ‘easy’ GC routes (no surprise) and then went for a drive - riveting stuff - bit of a busman’s holidays for onslow

I think she should ditch the little bits of ‘advice’ regarding the travel because it’s so uninformative it just shows off her laziness when it comes to content creation

Reactions: 12
I wonder how much it cost them to go to on the cruise just to spend a couple of hours in Le Havre 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well some of the stuff she says is kinda true. Like Em talking about why she started youtube, to fulfil her creative outlet blah blah, and Mik says 'yeah but there's part of you that wants to be seen and show off' something along those lines. Em hates it 😂. Love how she blames her Dad passing away and her having to step up to support the family, sacrificing her dreams of being a music journalist.
...she would have had to have some grasp of the English language to be a journalist 😂
---
....go on a cruise and spend five hours watching the Eurovision song contest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still loving herself in her ootd. She's got them Sketchers sandals on with every outfit. Thought she wore them for comfort traipsing around Disney looking for food. Can't see her doing much walking on a 2 day Cruise to France and back. Comfort? Can't get her fat trotters in anything else more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We know she has a huuuuge head, so what the hell size noggin has Chris?
Must've been standing on a chair to get the shot 😂😂
And of course they didn't pay extra for their meal on their GIFTED trip.... tight as f*** the pair of them. They even went back to the ship to eat in the buffet rather than buy lunch in Le Havre. Exactly the reason she'll never give up social media... we haven't had a pity post in a while 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
And of course they didn't pay extra for their meal on their GIFTED trip.... tight as f*** the pair of them. They even went back to the ship to eat in the buffet rather than buy lunch in Le Havre. Exactly the reason she'll never give up social media... we haven't had a pity post in a while 🤔🤔
I think her head has been photoshopped to look smaller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was the trip gifted? If it was I haven’t seen any mention from her in her stories and posts so surely that’s against some sort of rules? Unless it was so tiny I missed it!

Definitely photoshopped her head to look smaller. This is how it normally looks next to his

A7A20B71-A958-4917-82B1-1D20BE0C9439.jpeg

• Haha
Is it a thing to go on a cruise for a weekend? Sounds kinda pointless to me, I’d want at least a week or two to properly enjoy it.

So they basically went on a more expensive version of a cross channel ferry! 2 hours in France then stuff your face some more before sailing back. What a waste of time!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.