It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they basically went on a more expensive version of a cross channel ferry! 2 hours in France then stuff your face some more before sailing back. What a waste of time!
I thought exactly the same. But Big Em can now add cruising to her extensive travel cv. She's another Demi Donnelly and Bogbrush Tate. Travelling eating their own body weight in food. 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just watched the podcast not podcast whatever rubbish it is! And they are talking about rude comments etc, and Mik keeps saying something like 'if you're prepared to share stuff then you've got to be prepared for criticism' Em is saying yes and nodding her head, but you can tell she doesn't agree. They secretly can't stand each other! It's so obvious and Mik makes several passive aggressive digs at Em. Like about not driving. She says she coped fine on public transport when her son was a baby, so it must be even easier when you're on your own! Then makes a dig about her cruise. True frenemy right there.
I've just watched my first not podcast nonsense and came to say the same. Mik is awful to her! Her joke about "people will say you didn't deserve kids so you don't deserve a holiday" was just plain crappy.

But what I wanted to know was Emma drunk. She sounded really odd at the start.

Reactions: 12
I've just watched my first not podcast nonsense and came to say the same. Mik is awful to her! Her joke about "people will say you didn't deserve kids so you don't deserve a holiday" was just plain crappy.

But what I wanted to know was Emma drunk. She sounded really odd at the start.
Agree. Hmm, maybe she had to get drunk in order to stand Mik for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't consider that a " cruise" . Just one stop in France and back home to England....wow!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well some of the stuff she says is kinda true. Like Em talking about why she started youtube, to fulfil her creative outlet blah blah, and Mik says 'yeah but there's part of you that wants to be seen and show off' something along those lines. Em hates it 😂. Love how she blames her Dad passing away and her having to step up to support the family, sacrificing her dreams of being a music journalist.
Where can I see this not a podcast shite please? And Em had to step up and support her family? Wow, admin jobs in the South West must pay more than they do round here. Music journalist my arse. She's like Alan Partridge when asked which album of a band is his favourite said "I'd have to say their greatest hits".

As ever, I'm in awe of her misplaced confidence.
---
Thread title suggestion: It's Em #16 Not a Podcast, Not an Influencer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where can I see this not a podcast shite please? And Em had to step up and support her family? Wow, admin jobs in the South West must pay more than they do round here. Music journalist my arse. She's like Alan Partridge when asked which album of a band is his favourite said "I'd have to say their greatest hits".

---
‘Not AN podcast, not an influencer’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

---
It think it's on Mikhila's channel. It's the most recent one, surviving social media or some rubbish. I'll have you know that Em worked with some of the biggest names in the business! Like 5ive, and she was going to write a colum for smash hits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It think it's on Mikhila's channel. It's the most recent one, surviving social media or some rubbish. I'll have you know that Em worked with some of the biggest names in the business! Like 5ive, and she was going to write a colum for smash hits.
I really feel sceptical about the journalistic ambitions.
I think we would have heard more about her school involvement in reporting on youth productions, concerts, articles in the school newspaper, even little reviews in the local newspaper, or letters to television shows.
Plus, she turned up for choir rehearsals without a pencil to write annotations on her music sheet. What serious writer goes around without pen and paper on them?
We have the local papers visit our care homes to do articles on 100th birthdays. They still use notebooks and write in shorthand.

Can she even do shorthand? Did she even get a degree in journalism? You would expect a music journalist to have some working knowledge of musical instruments, composition, orchestration, especially if they are going to critique others.
I don't even think that she wanted to be a music journalist, I think she wanted to be a gossip columnist.

Reactions: 11
The fact she likes to think she’s some kind of wannabe travel blogger is laughable. I travel a fair bit and hers would be the last place I’d look for information on a country (besides, I go to places other than Vegas!). She seems to think a room tour (‘oh look, a bed, oh look, some drawers 🤦‍♀️) is enough.

Reactions: 16
She's just an idiot with an extremely inflated ego who wouldn't give you the steam of her piss. Evening Em 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
I'm very intrigued by her claim that she had to find a job to support her family. Didn't her late father have life insurance? If her parents had a mortgage there must have been some insurance and cover in place.
I wonder if her mother would recall Emma being the main breadwinner and provider in exactly the same way?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't even think that she wanted to be a music journalist, I think she wanted to be a gossip columnist.
Nah, I call bullshit on that. Has she ever gone back and pursued it since? Ever done it for fun, i.e in a blogging capacity? No.

If music was such a hobby, she’d have mentioned it more than she has. The only concerts she goes to are the big, popular, instagramable ones. Since she went to see Harry styles, has she mentioned his ever again? No. Never heard her go to a small gig in town, never says she’s been to see someone she loved in the 90s. Never showed that she has a big cd or vinyl collection.

Outside of that, her writing/english is diabolical. Mine isn’t necessarily good, I have an engineering degree and am better at maths, but she’s a moron, she’d never cut it.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s trying to justify why she’s stayed in the same job, seemingly at the same level for such a long time. I don’t think her dad passing is the reason she went for this job. It’s more and more common nowadays for women to want to climb the ladder. I don’t think Em has ever had that desire, she’s more housewife type (which is fine!) but she probably feels threatened by the women who promote being as successful career wise as possible. Em’s biggest issue is not owning her own decisions. She likes her job that’s great, she’s got her husband and mother to look after her which is what she thrives off so that’s great for her I guess. But she struggles with others not doing the same thing.

I thought exactly the same. But Big Em can now add cruising to her extensive travel cv. She's another Demi Donnelly and Bogbrush Tate. Travelling eating their own body weight in food. 🐖
New to Emma, have been watching Demi for years, Emma appears to at least wash unlike dirty Demi.

Reactions: 4
I'm very intrigued by her claim that she had to find a job to support her family. Didn't her late father have life insurance? If her parents had a mortgage there must have been some insurance and cover in place.
I wonder if her mother would recall Emma being the main breadwinner and provider in exactly the same way?
Recollections may vary, as they say

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.