It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot watch the slogs anymore. I’ll watch a try-on haul for the lols and that’s it.

One slog I would watch is ‘Peloton Update’ 🤣🤣
But you can't not watch, there are still so many more holiday vlogs to enjoy!!!!! :LOL:
---
Hands up who can't wait to see Em pack for her mini cruise!!!!!
🙌🙌🙌
---
I am so excited to see Em packing for her 'mini' cruise, I barely slept last night!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But you can't not watch, there are still so many more holiday vlogs to enjoy!!!!! :LOL:
---
Hands up who can't wait to see Em pack for her mini cruise!!!!!
🙌🙌🙌
---
I am so excited to see Em packing for her 'mini' cruise, I barely slept last night!!!
I'm over the packing videos now. I just live for the room tours nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the cruise gifted? And why am I not surprised that she loves Eurovision even with everything going on. She probably doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 7
Omg. Just watched the chat up date. I just cant with her. Sorry have to vent. She brings out the worst in me (apologies if I’m repeating things you’ve all said)
▪pretending she didnt know she’d reached 25K!? Fs. Pleeeaaassse.
▪the sickly sweet tone of her voice (because she’s such a “nice” person) droaning on and on about the changing content. On what planet is she on?! She does the same content year in year out. She has the same chat about taking a break & changing content year in year out. Oh she’s decided not to film her mum, chris, her god children, her friends. Riveting😆 And then saying how she doesnt care about the haters. She’s rising above it. Of course you are Emma. I mean!! She deletes messages that call her out. A secure, confident content creator wld not be phased by negative comments
▪claims she replies and likes every single comment. Never come across a less engaged with their followers than “princess ten to two”
▪ the laugh she does at the end of a sentence when nothing is funny
▪the heavy breathing when she’s just walking
▪the peloton🤦🏼‍♀️😆
▪the cooking and baking🤔 looks awful
▪the crafting
▪now becoming a travel content creator. Oh god 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️
▪and dont get me started on the drivel that she claims is not a podcast
▪the ridiculous leg poses when she’s shooting a “look” ……
I could go on and on😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just watched the podcast not podcast whatever rubbish it is! And they are talking about rude comments etc, and Mik keeps saying something like 'if you're prepared to share stuff then you've got to be prepared for criticism' Em is saying yes and nodding her head, but you can tell she doesn't agree. They secretly can't stand each other! It's so obvious and Mik makes several passive aggressive digs at Em. Like about not driving. She says she coped fine on public transport when her son was a baby, so it must be even easier when you're on your own! Then makes a dig about her cruise. True frenemy right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just watched the podcast not podcast whatever rubbish it is! And they are talking about rude comments etc, and Mik keeps saying something like 'if you're prepared to share stuff then you've got to be prepared for criticism' Em is saying yes and nodding her head, but you can tell she doesn't agree. They secretly can't stand each other! It's so obvious and Mik makes several passive aggressive digs at Em. Like about not driving. She says she coped fine on public transport when her son was a baby, so it must be even easier when you're on your own! Then makes a dig about her cruise. True frenemy right there.
Is it awful I’m actually starting to stan Khila a bit for this type of tit? That’s so funny.

And Trotterina being too dim to realise they’re all pass ag digs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it awful I’m actually starting to stan Khila a bit for this type of tit? That’s so funny.

And Trotterina being too dim to realise they’re all pass ag digs 🤣🤣
Well some of the stuff she says is kinda true. Like Em talking about why she started youtube, to fulfil her creative outlet blah blah, and Mik says 'yeah but there's part of you that wants to be seen and show off' something along those lines. Em hates it 😂. Love how she blames her Dad passing away and her having to step up to support the family, sacrificing her dreams of being a music journalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can contort her body and photoshop herself slim. Em, the big fat dimpled claws are showing your real size. 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s at it again 😩Mather Point, on the Grand Canyon, is not pronounced “Matter”
Point 🙄, I’m sure it’s pronounced “May-ther” point, she called it Matter Point a couple of times 🤣🤣 She cracks me up, such a brilliant
Travel Vlogger 😂 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep. It's May fa if your from my part of London🤣 I know this from many years ago working for American clients with the same name. I wonder how she pronounces Onslow?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.