It's Em #14 The porky princess and the plonker have a Peleton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants her ego boosted. Loving the attention. Silly pic up with Mickey and Minnie. Daft bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry to sound harsh but every woman goes through it, i myself am going through it. It is crap but I know she is doing this for sympathy. If she that bad she wouldn’t be out and about all the time, swanning around in front of the mirror. She is a narcissist and has to have people telling her how wonderful she is. You are just using peri menopause as an excuse that you not liking yourself at the moment. Grow up and act your age. Life went perfect, but to a lot
Of people they might see your life at perfect.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said:
  • Struggling with perimenopausal symptoms.
  • No period for (seventy?) days.
  • Been googling symptoms.
  • Dicusses symptoms with mum, friends, work colleagues, followers, grateful for advice and sharing experiences.
  • Sometimes thinks she is going mad.
  • Has been having counselling to help accept life stages and not having children.
  • Sees GP for guidance about perimenopausal symptoms.
  • Wants to start HRT.
  • Will enjoy lovely holiday first before starting HRT
  • Thinks GP is wrong about being on HRT for ten years only.
  • Feels like she has been suffering in silence.
  • Sorry, can't remember anymore folks.
Suffering in silence !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cannot wait to see what she wears on holiday, polyester all the way, no shorts or vest tops in sight.

That chin. 🙀

Has she got pink highlights?.

As other posters have said if her peri menopause is that bad she would not be doing half of what she does.

But…she is doing it to get sympathy.

My mum had a full hysterectomy at the age of 33, had HRT patches for many many years, ended up riddled with rheumatoid arthritis, took many tablets prescribed by the GP, again for many years, ended up messing up her liver/kidneys, my mum died from liver failure, aged 70, she was yellow in colour at the end, it was awful.

The menopause affects all women differently…most women just get on with it…some wallow in self pity…some let the world know they are the only ones going through it.

At the end of the day women will go through this and come out the other side, hopefully with no problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just wants her ego boosted. Loving the attention. Silly pic up with Mickey and Minnie. Daft bat.
That post gives me the creeps.
Anyone else following the Madeline Soto case?
Her stepfather is a true monster. Her mother didn't save her.
RIP sweet girl 💔 🙏
Google it if you want to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to sound harsh but every woman goes through it, i myself am going through it. It is crap but I know she is doing this for sympathy. If she that bad she wouldn’t be out and about all the time, swanning around in front of the mirror. She is a narcissist and has to have people telling her how wonderful she is. You are just using peri menopause as an excuse that you not liking yourself at the moment. Grow up and act your age. Life went perfect, but to a lot
Of people they might see your life at perfect.
Yeah, you're probably right. I think I was too soft earlier when I said she had my sympathy, I'm back to my normal self now. I had a shite menopause plus elderly parents and teenagers, so Em needs to crack on.

• Heart
They're helium balloons in that stupid photo. Bet she borrowed them from the seller. She's far too tight to pay for them. Although she might have had a toddler tantrum and made Chris buy them for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're helium balloons in that stupid photo. Bet she borrowed them from the seller. She's far too tight to pay for them. Although she might have had a toddler tantrum and made Chris buy them for her.
Can you share the photos as I got blocked yaaay x

Reactions: 5
No instagram comments asking where the video went and wishing her well, should have kept it up a bit longer Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, you're probably right. I think I was too soft earlier when I said she had my sympathy, I'm back to my normal self now. I had a shite menopause plus elderly parents and teenagers, so Em needs to crack on.
...same here....deaths of two parents (2017 & 2020)...two teenagers......a mother-in-law with multiple myeloma (but, she still goes swimming at 80)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's true that she may be suffering from perimenopausal symptoms, but I do think that she has a much easier life than many women. She is able to concentrate on her own needs and well-being. She does not have the added responsibility of caring for aged family members or young people/children. She can work from home which probably makes her symptoms easier to manage.

Reactions: 17
You just know her symptoms will be so much worse than anyone else's. Filmed herself with Covid remember. Desperate attention seeking weirdo imo.

Reactions: 13
You just know her symptoms will be so much worse than anyone else's. Filmed herself with Covid remember. Desperate attention seeking weirdo imo.
I think that's way she deleted this morning's video. You can't bleat on about how your symptoms are impacting on your ability to function normally, then announce that you are off to enjoy a big holiday.

It's all about perspective as well, if you're busy looking after elderly parents, helping teenagers navigate life, etc your own personal feelings and symptoms tend to get diminished because you just have to crack on, but if you don't have anyone else but yourself to focus on, those symptoms and feelings can become your only focus.

• Heart
Anyone who uploads a video and titles it “I’M STRUGGLING” to get views is a narcissistic twit so Em I have no sympathy, bore the duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.