It's Em #14 The porky princess and the plonker have a Peleton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don't think Emma is disgusting ugly gargoyle like every else seems too
Possibly, as I'm hardly Giselle myself, but she just looks like a normal fat lass. Nothing horrific
IMO she's no uglier than 50% poeple I see out and about,

but...

Why does she pose in such a stupid way, the shoulders up look just makes her look deformed, like bloody Quasimodo. She edits her pictures and must see how stupid it looks so surely she must realise she's look 100 times better if she just stood up straight (and wore a bra that fit)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I first started watching years ago I thought she was pretty and I used to like her outfits and think she had a nice cosy if not exciting life but she has definitely changed for the worse both in looks and personality over the years.

Reactions: 17
I think the trouble is, she just tries a bit too hard and it backfires on her. Her outfits are quite busy sometimes - she'd be better off just keeping it simple. I don't think she is ugly either - she just doesn't make the best of what she has and the make up is far too harsh sometimes.

Reactions: 12
I think the trouble is, she just tries a bit too hard and it backfires on her. Her outfits are quite busy sometimes - she'd be better off just keeping it simple. I don't think she is ugly either - she just doesn't make the best of what she has and the make up is far too harsh sometimes.
Agree, she's too fussy fussy with her clothes and her make up is old fashioned. I don't think she's ugly but she's bleeping cocky.

Reactions: 13
And the stupid big plastic earrings and hairbands
Yes. I don't want to be insensitive but when I was in my mid 20s and whingeing to my nan about some first World problem, she said, what you need is a couple of kids to worry about. That shut me right up
But I think em has a lot of time on her hands and devotes too much of it to meaningless shite and online smoke and mirrors photo shoots, showing a life and a figure she wishes she had. I think she needs something with more substance in her life, something real that speaks to her. Not shopping, make up, cricut parties etc

Reactions: 16
She's narcissist. A grifter. Loves herself. Brags. And wouldn't give you the steam off her piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope that Em tries to have a happy day tomorrow. It's all about celebrating and thanking the mother or mother figure in your life. I'm sure that Em's mum has done plenty for them two in the past. Chris probably misses his mum very much also.

• Heart
I hope that Em tries to have a happy day tomorrow. It's all about celebrating and thanking the mother or mother figure in your life. I'm sure that Em's mum has done plenty for them two in the past. Chris probably misses his mum very much also.
She won’t. She will make it all about her as always. Any excuse to feel sorry for herself and draw attention to her situation she will. She has a great mother who she gets to see everyday and share life with but ugly chops will only be seeing mothers days as a sad day for her!!

Reactions: 19
I suppose ugly and beautiful are subjective but one thing i do know - selling clothes you’ve been grifted when you’re in a 3 income household with no money worries and you love bragging about your multiple holidays is definitely not attractive !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Teeny tiny size 18 Em in her reel today.
Also she's posted a story about people asking when are you having kids.... getting ready for her pity party tomorrow where she'll film herself red eyed after crying and proceed to rub her hands all over her face 🙄🙄🙄
I'm having my lunch cooked for me tomorrow. I'll watch her pity party later with my wine and choccies. I'll have my tissues ready 🤧 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whose asking her when is she having kids? Old subs will know her story and new subs can only be taking the piss as she looks like a granny. My daughter used to have a pair of boots like that when she was about 7, she's now 28. Is it normal for your forehead to be the same size as your chin? Mine is half. I just measured.

• Haha
I might be missing something here, but I've always thought mothers day was about celebrating your Mum or motherly figures in your life. Even before I had my daughter, was told I couldn't have kids, and went through several rounds of ivf, I never once felt sad on mothers day because I wasn’t a mum. I just didn't make that link. The only sadness came from losing my own mum at 18 - but I didn't feel hard done by in any other respect. I'm not saying she shouldn't be sad about not having kids, I've always empathised with that, but it's surely an opportunity to appreciate and celebrate her own mum?.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She reminds me of my partner's ex who insisted on flowers and a card on Mother's day because she didn't like mums getting attention and not her. Fecking FREAK.

• Wow
  • Haha
I can't even fathom the fact they they've been trying for a baby for all these years with her mum in the next room. It's so weird!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.