Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
I can tell her what to pack:

1. Shirred tent dresses that don't fit
2. Vans/trainers - with tight shoe laces - tied at the side
3. Big daft crimpers - for that 'crinkle cut chip' look
4. Custom made Disney ears as she won't buy the official ones
5. Custom/Cricut Disney/Las Vegas shirts - see number 4.
6. Tacky heart shaped sun glasses
7, Foot peel masks
8. 15ml of washing up liquid; 15ml of femfresh; manly deodorants
9. Teddy Blake/Coach bag.....worn like a lanyard as they don't fit 'cross body'
10. Chanel lipstick - to show her 'wealth'
11. One suitcase full of sweeties/poppits/Quality Street/Easter eggs - for the flight
12. Seat belt extender
13. Defibrillator
14. Chris' one and only turquoise t shirt
15. Money off vouchers for Starbucks and fast food restaurants
16. Pocket money from mummy and £5 from selling a grifted garment on Vinted
17. Tissues for her 'pity me' posts on IG
18. Some eggy lasagne for the plane as the meal on the plane is 'too expensive'
19. An EB mug
20. Tea bags - that she can wring out and reuse because she's a tight arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just watched 3 videos in a row while cleaning and fuck me I’m done

Anyway, I’ve created a bingo card for her vidoes. I thought about a drinking game but we’d all be hammered 5 minutes into each video.

I’ve only put a few in as I want the rest of you hilarious fuckers to contribute as well so off you go, hit me and I’ll add them on 😂

IMG_8731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Veroni79

she didn’t do a trigger warning on her valentine’s day post for anyone who isn’t in a marriage or have anyone to grow old with unlike her constant mentions of days she finds hard - muthas day father’s day, mondays, midweeks, days when she is pre period,
post period, on her period or per menopausing, days when she has to walk the dog and days when chris is away - to name a few!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LellsBells

VIP Member
Cringing at the “I am not okay” clickbait! 😬
You’re clearly not okay Em, you’re a 40-something year old woman crying on the internet for attention. Sort yourself out love!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Frenemy Khila bought rollerskates, Em bought a Peleton. Now Khilas bought a new car. I reckon Big Em will book a trip on the Space X rocket next.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TiredMummy#2

On another note…..the other day she shared the Valentines Day share your wedding day song….why is that ok? She’s the first to do a pity post on Mothers Day or Fathers Day if other people are celebrating those days. She wasn’t being considerate to those who have lost their partner or never found one…..
I’m saying this slightly tongue in cheek, but it was the first thing that crossed my mind….

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I suppose ugly and beautiful are subjective but one thing i do know - selling clothes you’ve been grifted when you’re in a 3 income household with no money worries and you love bragging about your multiple holidays is definitely not attractive !

• Heart
Reactions: 23

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’m just watching her live from last night while I do my make up and fuck me forget Canary Wharf, the cameras been whacked on the top of the Burj Khalifa

Also laughing at her saying her and Chris aren’t really beach holiday type people who sit around on sun beds for hours…that’s only cos they fear they’d be fucking harpooned

• Haha
  • Heart

Mushy

Their whole house is GREY. 2000s grey/silver toned down glitzy. Her home looks like a woman in her 60s who shops exclusively on QVC and in BHS. And they just randomly bought a cricut off a craft segment and now everything has comic sans giant font on everything.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I couldn’t care less what size she is…that’s entirely up to her, but what is disingenuous is the blatant filtering / photoshop she uses.
The screenshots on this thread bear zero resemblance to the filtered to death photo of her on the plinth in Paris. It’s unrecognisable as being her ‘true’ self and someone has even commented on it how much weight she’s lost.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG, a friend of mine went ice skating recently with their LEGIT 3 YEAR OLD, and the toddler used one of those push along float things.
The vlog was hilarious. There was a sped up section of her struggling round the edge clinging on to the railing for dear life plus the stabiliser thing and her mum holding onto her.
There are screen grabs here https://tattle.life/threads/its-em-...hoto-a-peculiar-expression.14325/post-4466820
But she’s hid the vlogmas 2017 video it was in.

ETA: Looks like she gave up and her mum had to push her back to safety. Fucking hell 😂😂

IMG_0832.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine filming yourself crying like that over a film 😭😭😲😲😲Absolutely cringeworthy. ! I cannot understand her…why why why ?? Don’t get me wrong, most of us can get emotional at times, over books, films etc, BUT to actually start filming afterwards before you have composed yourself, absolutely pathetic, please someone tell me why a person would do that ?? 🦇🦇🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad

No style rocky

The table and chairs is very of its time and will look dated quickly. Also fabric!…. It’ll just absorb the smell of Chris’s cheesy crack -and Ems minge. Sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Sick

Vixen88

VIP Member
Why does she have to make a meal of everything? Sort your wardrobe out/ don’t sort your wardrobe out. No one cares ffs! 🤦‍♀️
Yes. Because she has no real hobbies or interests outside of this little YouTube world she’s in. Couldn’t stick with choir, obviously ditched whatever that holistic shite was she started, didn’t bother learning sewing again after using the machine back to front… She’s only stuck with using that Cricut because the literally PAY her too. Peloton will be an expensive clothes hanger by the end of the year.

She’s also just incredibly simple, that basic tasks seem huge to her. Tidying her wardrobe or whatever, just do it. Going to Costa on her own, Christ!

Quoting the beginning of her last video “This fees really strange for me to be sat down at A) our noo dining table [big jazz hands] so normally I would sit over there [big gesturing] and now I’m sat over here, which is bizarre in itself…”
She just sat in a different spot. That was such a big deal to her. Look at her facial expressions, she can’t believe it, it’ll be the biggest upheaval she’ll have had in the last 6 months.
IMG_0854.jpeg
Can you imagine sitting in the wrong seat, or drinking from the wrong cup as a visitor. Imagine Chris knocking the potato bunnies over and putting them back in the wrong order, it’ll take her a week to get over it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I’ve never heard someone banging on about packing a bloody suitcase as much as Em. Every sodding slog it’s mentioned. For the love of God, just pack it already and move on! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Chris might be scared of the dentist but she's scared of going out for a coffee on her own, walking across a bridge, using a kid's ice rink, driving around a deserted industrial estate, and doing anything that doesn't involve a bloody chaperone!

• Heart
  • Haha

Veroni79

I’ve not been on tattle for a while (grieving my dad dying) but i saw her video of the peloton and knew it was my sign to come back here and be cheered up by all your comments/observations of this new fad 🥰

• Heart