It's Em #14 The porky princess and the plonker have a Peleton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title making me laugh already 🤣 let's see what fun this Peleton brings for tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww you guys! Voting for me! Im chuffed to bits and so proud but I cant show anyone as no one else knows this vitriolic side of me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not been on tattle for a while (grieving my dad dying) but i saw her video of the peloton and knew it was my sign to come back here and be cheered up by all your comments/observations of this new fad 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve not been on tattle for a while (grieving my dad dying) but i saw her video of the peloton and knew it was my sign to come back here and be cheered up by all your comments/observations of this new fad 🥰
Sending condolences to you and your family. Welcome back to Tattle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry for your loss, hope you’re doing ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending huge hugs 🤗.....so sorry to read of your loss......💔

• Heart
Sending huge hugs 🤗.....so sorry to read of your loss......💔
Thank you 🙏🏽 TBH i’m in a state of shock and feel the need to keep saying it (hence mentioning it on here) because it doesn’t seem real at all but Tattle and all these you tubers are such a perfect distraction for me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you 🙏🏽 TBH i’m in a state of shock and feel the need to keep saying it (hence mentioning it on here) because it doesn’t seem real at all but Tattle and all these you tubers are such a perfect distraction for me xx
I agree Tattle has helped me through some very trying times lately. Hang in there. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry for your loss. Hope you have support around you. Hopefully the sight of Em and Chris on the pelaton will make you chuckle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad that we're able to help cheer you up, even if only temporarily.

• Heart
Is it just me or doesn’t anyone else hate it when she keeps says she’s ’getting her craft on’ 😖😖
I can’t think why Cricut sponsor her when her attempts at all so utterly woeful.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or doesn’t anyone else hate it when she keeps says she’s ’getting her craft on’ 😖😖
I can’t think why Cricut sponsor her when her attempts at all so utterly woeful.
Most things that come out of her mouth are cringe. Croffice, funky, Tamsy, Aunty Ruby, Teddy Blake 🤷‍♀️🤢🤢🤢. I can fit in a size 10 if it was stretchy. I'd look a twit mind, and it wouldn't be comfortable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She couldn't get that label to the camera fast enough and kept showing it to hammer home that it was a size 18 🤣 need to see her in it now, it'll be like a sausage skin on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.