Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
BS Emma! You can't reach your own toe nails to paint them 💅

No doubt Chris had the pleasure of once again being your little bitch slave for the night of pampering.

Screenshot_2024-01-02-18-06-27_kindlephoto-64417041.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
I remember when she went once and didn't pay for the blow-dry tight cow... up there with the tap water in James Martin's restaurant.
That womans purse closes snaps closed faster than a venus fly-trap if she's having to pay anyone for any service or if she's paying for anything that isn't for herself.

Never forget when it was her once in a year turn to bring in a birthday cake at work and she picked up two packs of £1 (or less, realistically) Mr Kipling/B&M cakes to take instead and had a sulk about having to even do that. Perfectly fine to stuff a slice of the decent birthday cakes everyone else brings in on their birthdays though, I'm sure.

B&M or Poundland for family/friends/colleagues and M&S and the like for themselves, no idea how she isn't embarrassed to broadcast the fact on the internet.

• Angry

Vixen88

VIP Member
If you had house decor as bland as Emma’s, would you not be embarrassed making a dedicated instagram account for it ??
The only reason she has one is because she’s after freebies. No embarrassment is gonna stand in the way of big Emma and some ‘kindly gifted’ free tat.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The caption…. She really really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she ? “And she’s back” ?!!! Wtf shut up !!!
You can’t polish a turd. Please.

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I've had 'the' throat thing for 3 weeks now. With 'the' cough that is going round. Did a COVID test which was negative. Head down, work every day (I work from home), walking the dog twice a day, getting ready for Christmas and looking after my 89 year old mum.

Am I a superstar? Probably 😂

Did I have any other choice. Nope. Dogs, dependents and clients don't really care if you're not 100%.

Top tip - chocolate, mint or otherwise, won't help your gloopy throat. You're welcome Em.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
WTF does she look like in that dress 🤣 Eye fucking off the scale. She thinks she's so gorgeous, still, I will only forever see her as the flat footed, giant bag swinging loon in Kittypaws video. 🙋‍♀️
The eye fucking and the looking down a la Lady Diana and then looking up at the camera. Makes me cringe.

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She is just so predictable, sitting there in her mournful dark clothes and earrings, rubbing her eyes, looking for sympathy. Does she ever consider Chris and his feelings in all of this? How does he feel about his wife spilling her guts to the internet instead of seeking solace and comfort with him?

Just be grateful that you have good friends and family who allow you to be a significant part of their children's lives.

• Heart

Tealight

Didn't she say she'd reordered the sequin dress from Lovedrobe? Surely that's what she should be wearing. But maybe she didn't actually reorder it and just sent it back for a refund... think it was about 70 quid.
Yes she made sure to say she had reordered it in a SIZE DOWN, she was buzzing! What’s the chances that the SIZE DOWN did not fit her Santa belly

• Haha

leigh225

Dresses always look excruciatingly tight around her waist
Because she hasn’t got a big bust she thinks she can buy a smaller size dress for her bust but forgets it doesn’t fit her round her waist x
---
These sort of bragging posts really annoy me. It’s look at me, look where I’m going. And no em I’m not jealous, I go to the states and bough myself but bragging is so brash

Attachments

Beverley macca

VIP Member
You just know, that when all the family has arrived, big toddler Em will make her grand appearance twirling around dressed up like a dogs dinner so everyone can tell her how beautiful she is.

Also, she wore a long green coat to the light show that her mummy took her to. She must have looked like Princess Fiona.

• Haha

Tealight

She has put her SJP sandals on Vinted for £50, don‘t all rush at once ladies 😂 ooh and some vans (tied at the side)

• Haha
  • Sick

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Having an Italian flag tablecloth? I wonder if Chris is ever allowed to pay tribute to his late mother in that house. It's just all about Emma it seems.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She can’t be that sick if she went to the cinema 2 days after Chest Infection Gate . You’d be in bed for at least a week surely !!!

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I bet her poor colleagues have been through it with her and her 'illness' this week! I always imagine that she works with a sweet old lady called 'Margaret' who tells her that her outfits look lovely, flattering etc, listens to her going on about what crap she's bought in the range and just to be kind, admires her cricut projects and any other shit ideas she comes up with. Now poor old Margaret is stuck answering the phone, while Em sits there croaking and pointing at her, pretending to be ill.
If she’s so ‘ill’ why isn’t she off sick from work? Instead she’s commuting on the train, breathing her so-called ‘chest infection’ to people travelling, not to mention her co-workers. I get really annoyed when people I work with play the martyr and come in for shifts unwell, I don’t want your bastarding germs, stay at home.

I get paid for sick days, understand not everyone is as lucky, but if she’s twatting about with the Coach bag, her nails done, and her newest tent dresses it shouldn’t matter to her either way. Again, all for attention.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Please forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned…
I was in The Range the other day with the OH when I reached for some trinklet or other and found myself saying ‘Oooh that’s noice!’
I promise never to do it again…🙏🏻 🙄
Did you haughtily say ‘huh!’ when you turned the tag over and saw the price; then rapidly replace it on the shelf?
---
And you think you can have a home account?!?!? Omg em noooo
That looks like something that’s been dredged from the bottom of the sea.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Beggy baby Em asked for money off her family for Christmas and bought the bag. We'll that's what I reckon. I'll never forget her drinking tap water at James Martin's restaurant. No way she actually paid the full price all by herself.
Yeah, she always gets money and lots of vouchers, as well as sackfuls of gifts to open. I think she asks for money knowing she will get presents aswell so she can rip them open like a big giant baby. Nauseating.

• Sick
  • Haha