Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's going to be doing ASMR content 🤣 cannot wait for that!! it'll be her heavy breathing and trying to make delicate little noises using her sausage fingers tapping items while she attempts to whisper into the mic. Im shuddering just thinking about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Big Em's 'decor' is just a load of bandwagon shite. The Chanel books on the coffee table 🤣 Could she be anymore a try hard. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

missCee

She really doesn’t read the room with the way things are for most people, such a boast, still the way they are both eating they will need the extension belt and just about fit in the plane seat, I pity the person who has to sit next to them.

Why not take her nieces with them?, I’m sure they would love.

I wonder if they will both fit on the rides/roller coasters?.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I've never seen the Holiday film, but seriously, Chris said he watched it a couple of times in the summer. Is that normal behaviour? Is it such a good film? Why ain't he playing golf?
I think he’s as simple as her. Watching the same film over and over and making it a whole personality trait. It’s just a standard
mushy Christmas film, hardly a Tarantino masterpiece. Sad bastard

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
....Chris said at the end of the vlog : 'Vegas will be the death of me'.........I'm not being funny but, it probably will........they insist going on long haul flights
Do people like Em and Mik realise there are other destinations besides America? Mik especially only seems to go there but she then obsessed with the whole ‘costal Gronma/ Hamptons’ aesthetic…channelled via sunny Doncaster 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Those presents from Mik have been really thoughtful but what Emma has sent in return has been embarrassing. Primark hair bobbles being the highlight

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I do look a little bit pissed don't I?" no Em you just look your usual level of twat

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I couldn’t let my Mum take the back seat whilst I sat in the front passenger seat. Typically most people would give up the front car seat for their Mum. wouldn’t they?
I don't even think about it. I'm happy to Scrabble into the back seat while my mum/MIL go in the front.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Also did they fuck ‘share’ a dessert, her’s would have been out of view while she was filming herself tearing into Chris’, or vice versa. Pair of big greedy bastards.
The fact she said she had a gin, maybe they did only have one dessert. She’d have been too tight to have both. Also, it was a chain Chef & Brewer pub, nothing special.

I thought she was being sarcastic when she said it was his favourite film, but no. What a wet wipe.

And what the hell is going on with the tongue of her trainers? Is this intentional, or has she ran out of lace to go up to the top holes with her wide trotters? She looks like simpleton.
996C7A49-5158-4800-A3B0-25C182798B55.jpeg

And Onslow going round this village and London in a T-shirt, knowing he’ll overheat with long sleeves doing the smallest amount of walking. How about laying off the Christmas snacks and replacing your 3rd Christmas tree with the exercise bike that got packed away in the garage 2 years ago.

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She's trying to make out she's so 'funky,' 🤢 Does the volume of alcohol you drink relate to your size on how pissed you get? Maybe that's the answer🤣. She's full of shit.

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she is so behind with her Christmas preparations. She did comment that all three of them were doing it together.
It's not like she is a single parent trying to provide a wonderful Christmas for young and old family members.

zebby

VIP Member
"Lot of love for the red dress...but the knobheads said it looked shite so I've dragged an old dress out instead"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Vixen88

VIP Member
Are they really trying to kill themselves? That amount of crappy food is nothing but a poison. And I can’t believe it tastes good in that amount either. Making me sick just by looking at it, and I am size 18 so not a small and petite woman ;)
I know. The last few vlogs have been extreme! Them literally shovelling that amount of Quality street into not only a tin, but also an extra box. Emma saying the blue ones were for her and the tin looked at least half full of them, while getting about 5 red ones for Onslow.

I hope she’s buying these Vinted dresses in a couple of sizes up, her current clothes aren’t going to fit her by the end of the year.

Her greed is off the charts.

missolia

Are they really trying to kill themselves? That amount of crappy food is nothing but a poison. And I can’t believe it tastes good in that amount either. Making me sick just by looking at it, and I am size 18 so not a small and petite woman ;)

• Haha