Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Too good to go – Food waste app that is helping struggling families. First introduced in 2016, Too Good To Go is an app that aims to help tackle the ongoing problem of food waste. It is a free app that allows you to buy unsold food from supermarkets at the end of their service to prevent the food from being thrown away

It's both 🥰
It might be both but we know Em is only using it to be tight as fuck
She won’t give a shit about food waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

evoway13

VIP Member
Em has used cake sprinkles for 'reindeer food'........These are not good for wild birds/wildlife in general.

She's cricut Chris a Christmas jumper. It should've said 'I am an Christmas' 🤣
---
Thank you @evoway13 🥰
May I also take this opportunity to wish all my fellow Tattlers a very happy festive season ❄🎄🔔
You too 🥰😘🥰😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Chin and cheeks are bigger than ever in today's flog
I've never seen anyone so heavy handed applying makeup
also her 'microbladed' brows are still bright red.

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog yet but I know she usually adds baubles, holly, etc to her wrapped presents because Kim has been doing it for years.

I think she buys gifts for lots of people.
Probably cheap gifts in the hope they buy her something fancy in return.
I mean she’s got her mum a lip gloss from 17 and expects Chris to buy her Charlotte tilbury.

• Haha
  • Wow

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Needs to add....."I make myself look a little slimmer than I am, even though I'm happy being plus sized, and I'm too tight to pay for things"

Trying to make herself appear perfect with everything just like all the other fake instagrammers/tiktokers.
BIG DAFT CRIMPERS ARE BACK 🆘

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Planning to bleach the fuck out of her hair AGAIN when it’s just stared to grow and look passable (term used very generously).

Those shitey extensions look like someone’s shaved a horse.

• Haha
  • Heart

missolia

Is she setting up the camera only to cry next to it? And to be surprised that life isn’t fair? How old is she, 13?

Delia Smith

VIP Member
It kills me when she’s applying her makeup all heavy handed like a clown. All that white powder before applying her foundation? What was that about . So much double wear needed cos her face is so big and it’s a heavy matte finish so it looks dry and cakey on her big manly face.
The blusher ! Omg what the hell was that. Again looked like a clown applying big rosy cheeks with a cheap nasty product.
For someone who makes her husband and mum buy her Charlotte Tilbury why doesn’t she invest in a decent cream blush herself ??
Awful weird pink eyeshadow and heavy black liner.
Invest in a brown powder eyeliner instead it’ll be much less harsh than the 2005 look she’s got going on.
The lips are awful she needs to stop with the foundation on those followed by the awful granny pink lipstick. Get a decent tinted balm instead.
Good god she looks like a pantomime dame

• Heart

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
God she loved to moan. It’s a sore throat. My FIL moaned less when he was dying of cancer through lockdown.
---
New bag, where’s you Teddy Blake (no idea)? Sold it on vinted?

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Emma loves Christmas for one reason only, she gets a shit load off everyone.
she buys them nothing as good in return but she simply sees this time of the year about herself and the £££ in her eyes

AddictedtoYT

I was wonder about the parcel wrapping. Either she goes OTT with the ribbons (I will never understand all that effort when it’s opened and discarded straight away) or she has bought 5 million presents.

either way there is no need. I wrapped all my presents in an hour sat in front of the telly. Could they be neater..yes but does anyone care? No.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I’m not in Instasham…so she’s made a house account? Why? For a boxy looking non descript looking new (ish) build decorated courtesy of B & Q and The Range…totally Instagrammable. Not! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
All I know is that she is going to be incredibly uncomfortable if she has to have her arms welded to her sides to stop that red dress from rolling up under her chin (at least she won't be able to eat much) I hope she doesn't stand near any naked flames because that material looks highly inflammable. 🔥🚒🧯
Keeping her arms glued to her sides shouldn't be a problem for her. She's had lots of practice when she's had her photo taken.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She never seems content with being in the moment. Always looking 3 months ahead. By the time we get to Spring/ Summer, she’ll be shoe horning Chris into the loft to get the Autumn ‘decor’ out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Please forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned…
I was in The Range the other day with the OH when I reached for some trinklet or other and found myself saying ‘Oooh that’s noice!’
I promise never to do it again…🙏🏻 🙄

• Haha