Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Can't wait to see how many sick-bay posts she will be posting this year. The over dramatic 'I am ill' greatly exaggerating her symptoms type of post. If she ever got admitted to hospital she would never remove her wrist band, she'd keep it on until it fell off. Then she would probably cricut a frame for it.
Sorry to publicly correct you but did you mean to write 'I am an ill' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Tabia

VIP Member
What the hell was that monstrosity of a dress she bought on Vinted? She’ll look like an enormous fat Grinch in that.

• Haha

LellsBells

VIP Member
The irony of Emma posting a reel that says “don’t let the pursuit of tomorrow diminish the joy of today”
The silly cow wishes her life away!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Happy Christmas to my favourite knobheads. I hope you all have a lovely day, whatever it is you're doing, and thank you all for the laughs this year. Especially Queen @kittypaws 🤣

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Me harping on about the Elemis again 🙋‍♀️…. No way in frozen-over Hell did she ‘treat herself’ to that. Would have been one of her many Gift Bitches.

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
In today's vlog she says she's dragging Chris' bum round the shops on his day off after working nights (very thoughtful of her), because "Im not doing all the shopping by myself". What a fucking joke. She doesnt do ANYTHING by herself. Shes totally reliant on Chris or her mum taking her. Talk about bloody gaslighting!

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Awwww you guys, I bloody love this thread I love how it’s a little community and I always recognise all your usernames. Sorry Em but we ain’t going anywhere 🤣

• Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Yep, if I don't get a single pressie under the tree this year I won't mind cos I will always have kittypaws video! It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Merry Christmas to all you knobheads and thanks for the laughs xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
You wouldn’t looks to Em’s channel for Cricut ‘inspo’ when all she ever does is label bits of tat. Why the frack do they use her to promote their products ? 🤦‍♀️

LellsBells

VIP Member
Needs to add....."I make myself look a little slimmer than I am, even though I'm happy being plus sized, and I'm too tight to pay for things"

Trying to make herself appear perfect with everything just like all the other fake instagrammers/tiktokers.
She forgot to mention how much she loves to craft!

Has she ever been to the Cotswolds? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Paleempress

Perhaps Em could’ve answered those who took the time to send supportive messages whilst she was lying on the sofa all day. Me thinks she might have been reading here 🤔🤔
She said she had read all the comments , why not heart them at the point your were reading them ? 🤔

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Hey Em whilst you’re reading here can you answer these questions ?
Why do you not donate your FREE Shein clothes or any grifted clothes you’re selling to women in need?

Why do you not donate ANY of your freebie theatre tickets to a family who would enjoy certain shows more than you?

Why, at 42, do you make big Christmas present lists of things you want, when you don’t need any of it and could ask donations be made to charities instead ? Why do you need so many presents?

Where is the Eufy? Enlighten us Em.

• Heart
  • Haha