Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Em, where’s your fringe gone?
why do you only answer the questions about holidays and peri menopause and how are you, omg emma grow up 🥱🥱. Every female goes through it. Stop flogging something you don’t even use just to make some money for your holidays

Reactions: 18
The way she was going "I'm ok" "I'm ok" 🤢🤢a narcissist revelling in the attention. These people are strangers Em. They don't care about you. They are talking empty words because they're bored and probably old or infirm. Then banging on about your numerous trips you want to do. These people are probably as dim as you to not realise you can afford these trips because you grift every bleeping thing going.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to slap on an HRT patch if things are that bad…but then she’s have nothing to complain about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her even talking about her period and symptoms to a doctor 😂
No- she would just do her usual walk into the room and burst into tears.
The poor doctor would be faced with a sobbing, snotty, quivering, unintelligible mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well… gooood mornnningggg. said in emma’s voice.

why must she sing everything
Because she thinks she’s got an amazing voice 🤣

Has anyone else seen her latest TT? “It’s an honour to be with me” 🤣
It’s like a video that someone would make when a loved one dies. I can’t believe she took the time to find these clips of herself to show to her TT audience of approx 10 people 🙈

• Haha
There's something about Ems tone that makes it sound like Holly Willoughby on gmtv reporting a catastrophic world ending disaster. I'm okaaaay. Are you okay? Or esther rantzen doing a sombre to camera piece on childline.

Same video and sentiments every 2 months, guarded, trolls, unwanted unsolicited advice, after 10 years with majority supportive comments if you can't be a little more resilient about people inevitably perceiving you online where you've put yourself, why torture yourself?

[QUOTE="LellsBells, post: 17286949, member: 10892"

Has anyone else seen her latest TT? “It’s an honour to be with me” 🤣
It’s like a video that someone would make when a loved one dies. I can’t believe she took the time to find these clips of herself to show to her TT audience of approx 10 people 🙈
[/QUOTE]
It is very odd, a touching tribute to herself. It reminds me of those TV adverts for funeral plans. 🖤🕊🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about Emma and the possible reason that she has never visited Italy.
Maybe her grandfather was detained as a prisoner of war over here during WW2. Many of those prisoners decided not to return to Italy but to stay here after the war ended. They made happy and successful lives here with their families. I don't know why that would stop Emma from visiting Italy though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.