Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she's never even seen the nutcracker! Unless she got some free tickets for it! Just another bandwagon for her to jump on! As for the better help stuff, Em would endorse chocolate teapots if she thought she might make a few quid out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's full of tit. She'd be into nothing unless it's gifted. If a Nutcracker seller knocked on her door and told her she'd receive free Nutcrackers if she dressed up as one for the whole of December she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As usual, she loves everything but buys F all. 12 quid for the snow globe but that's obviously too much. The angel ornament was enamel, they really are a pair of thick fucks. What happened to the mug she was holding? She must have forgot to check the price. Bet she had to tell the person on the till to take it off 🤣The panting was off the scale this slog. Chris bought biscuits. Surprise surprise. I've said it before but I'd be embarrassed showing the tit food I bought if I was their size. Oh, and hello Em 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drinking game for that slog… shot every time she says ‘bawbawls’ or ‘funky’.

Most pissed you’ll get in 20 mins, wish I’d thought of it to get me through watching it. Utter drivel.

Can’t cope with those big shovel hands fondling the tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the comments were turned on I'd have asked her why she's purchased another biscuit barrel, did the ugly dog one 'break' maybe :unsure:
That was flogged at a car boot long ago…someone probably ‘haggled’ for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her mum gets a say in deciding on the theme for the Christmas decorations each year?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her mum gets a say in deciding on the theme for the Christmas decorations each year?
No. This is becoming the normal answer where other peoples thoughts are concerned regarding Em. You can just tell that everything revolves around her. I bet there'd be hell to pay if her mum decorated the house for Christmas and not her.

Reactions: 6
I know this is not news, at all, so forgive me- but god I can't bear listening to the little noises she makes - that little disapproving and passive aggressive huh noise of surprise every time she sees the price in particular. Either bloody say something of note about what you're looking at or just say nothing and play music over the shopping part and then do a talking haul afterwards.

I like how she picked up some wrapping paper because she could put any kind of ribbon with it, then immediately shows a ribbon she bought that completely clashed.

Chris needs to find other things to do. Shopping for and 'decorating' the makeshift home bar with little neon lights and signs is such an ick. I reckon he sits in there every evening pouring drinks and questioning his life choices. If he isn't, then he should be 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chris needs to find other things to do. Shopping for and 'decorating' the makeshift home bar with little neon lights and signs is such an ick. I reckon he sits in there every evening pouring drinks and questioning his life choices. If he isn't, then he should be 🍻
He’s obsessed with buying tacky shite for that silly little bar, it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
He’s obsessed with buying tacky shite for that silly little bar, it’s embarrassing!
Wouldn’t mind if it was a nice tastefully done but of that “snug”, but it’s a crappy, dark corner of the garage. Behave yourself Onslow, put you beers in the fridge like any normal bloke. He’s an absolute melt, heaving himself round B&M after Emma. Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t mind if it was a nice tastefully done but of that “snug”, but it’s a crappy, dark corner of the garage. Behave yourself Onslow, put you beers in the fridge like any normal bloke. He’s an absolute melt, heaving himself round B&M after Emma. Get a grip.
Does he even drink? He was giggling like a school girl cos he had a few pints of Guinness in Dublin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a cupboard, not a bar, surely they get stuck in there. What grown bloke gets excited over a sign that says 'Cocktail ' He should buy it and scrub out the 'tail'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donk know why I get so annoyed that she never goes shopping on her own it just bugs me so much😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I donk know why I get so annoyed that she never goes shopping on her own it just bugs me so much😂
She literally doesn’t do anything alone. Remember when she took herself on a coffee date (i.e bought a takeout Costa coffee) and made a big deal about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Which CP is this?" asks a fan. I'm going to hazard a guess that it's Longleat given the opening scene says LONGLEAT and the bauble says the same. The god-daughters obviously wagged school to go too. Which is fine, they're not my kids, but hey-ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those girls are growing up fast, soon they will be surpassing Emma in terms of achievements and accomplishments. They will look at Big Auntie Em and realise what an actual numpty she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.