Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she ever feels embarrassed about all these big announcements that she makes on social media.
Couch to 5k, driving lessons, multiple gym memberships, choir. She pays the fees, gets the gear, makes a huge fuss about her plans, then it all just ends up in a flop.
She’d have to wouldn’t she.

This is where if she vlogged them honestly in real time it wouldn’t seem like the fails they are.

I.e. choir- I enjoyed first couple of visits, then didn’t feel like I fitted in well, people were older/younger/bit cliquey. I was out of my depth and they were much better singers. Tuesday at 6pm didn’t fit with my routine well….

Or the gym- the zumba and spin classes were good but too advanced for me right now. I felt I was only using the treadmill and I can do that for free with my dog. I will consider rejoining after losing 15lb when I feel I can join in the classes better…

Instead, she buys her big Nirvana tshirt for the gym, says she’s going, but isn’t sharing and then is surprised that people ask how she’s going.

Same with buying a Nissan Micra, then crying about driving in the dark, didn’t just dip her toe in with an instructor’s car.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Q&A. Oooohh she is so so happy with her PERIMENOPAUSE. Finally, something to talk about, she found her personality - she is perimenopauser 😂 So many symptoms, so many things she can blame perimenopause for it. Happy days, really.
I was thinking that it’s good how she’s made the peri menopause her whole personality now!! and it’ll be even better when she has the actual menopause!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking that it’s good how she’s made the peri menopause her whole personality now!! and it’ll be even better when she has the actual menopause!!
Peri this and peri that.....blah, blah, blah!
I bet she thinks that a peri peri rub is a holistic massage.

• Haha
I haven't watched the slog. If there was no mention of that hoover I'll take it she sold it. Disgraceful pig. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ttake aa Shot eveytime The vdeo tunrs in to A perimenopausal p1ty party…

iVe Just dun it andd am nw absolutly twatfaced

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Giving up the choir after ‘A term’ . LOL. How many times did you actually go Em? Twice ? More than the gym I guess.

Reactions: 10
Good god. You can just tell she’s practiced this in front of the mirror. Embarrassed for her.
This is the least energic version I’ve seen, most do it like an aerobics class then there’s these two heffalumps basically stood static. Nailed it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
12 years ago and she was cocking her leg, hunching her shoulders and glueing her arms to her sides 🤦‍♀️
duck me, she’s DOUBLED in size since then!!!

*as ever, I’m not trying to fat shame any gorgeous bigger ladies on here, just Em due to her deep, deep denial and utter ignorance of her health.

It's good that Emma is not going to be filming her mum so much because her mum never really looked comfortable with being fimed. I hope that she stops filming those young girls as well, I think that she just uses them for content to look good.

Reactions: 11
Being perimenopausal is not a personality trait or quirk. I too am perimenopausal but it’s not who I am, it’s just something happening to me.

Reactions: 13
I think she gave up the 'healthy choices' when it comes to food....I think we can expect a cricut Italian themed christmas ........even though she's never been to Italy by the sound of it :rolleyes:

I think she gave up the 'healthy choices' when it comes to food....I think we can expect a cricut Italian themed christmas ........even though she's never been to Italy by the sound of it :rolleyes:
Going to California and Vegas AGAIN next year, claims to be half Italian, but has NEVER visited Italy, but is having an Italian Christmas??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can she not talk without waving her huge hands everywhere. And the size of her face! Bit like a satellite dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must have been told tales about Italy by her father and his family. It would be a special place for her to visit. She always makes a big thing about being half Italian.

Reactions: 10
Going to California and Vegas AGAIN next year, claims to be half Italian, but has NEVER visited Italy, but is having an Italian Christmas??
She’ll start identifying as a treadmill soon despite never going to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Em and Chris were in my dream last night… I dreamt I was going for a weekend in Bath with them and they decided to duck off to IKEA. Then the B&B was a single bedroom in someone’s house. Em came back with a huge terracotta pizza oven and plastic lightning bolt and Harry Potter glasses hair clips. They fucked off again. Then I started an affair with Jimmy Carr ( he gives me the ick, I just couldn’t. My fanny would seize up) and we went to see Mika in concert but the concert was in an old cinema style social club. Now I love Mika, he can do no wrong in my eyes and was the best bit of the dream.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.