Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0422.jpeg

How much did you get for the Eufy vacuum at the car boot?

How’s the gym, choir and holistic therapy going?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2531165

How much did you get for the Eufy vacuum at the car boot?

How’s the gym, choir and holistic therapy going?
I'm genuinely interested in finding out why these, let's face it, bored housewives/mid 40's working 9-5 women (aka, just like us) think that people are so very interested in their lives, just cos they film themselves trotting round basement level shops like Home Bargains (love a trip round there every so often, don't get me wrong, but I've never felt compelled to record myself). I wouldn't even do a Q&A with a 'celeb', yet alone someone as vanilla as Em.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wants to forget buying/grifting 'pretty dresses ' and buy some more boots. Everyday the same scruffy ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OOTD…what with the side eye when dressing/ putting on a headband/ earrings and standing on one leg all about? Every time! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Youpenga/Candy is doing well with views/likes/comments recently. I wonder if Em has secretly reached out to congratulate her?????

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the good old days of Youtube (circa 2012-2014) Panacea81 used to do makeup bingo by going in her ikea drawers and picking out various makeup items blindfold and creating a look??? I think that's what Em does with her outfits 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented on her YT video asking if she’s still doing the choir and massage course 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh believe me she does. Engaged in a conversation with me when I pulled her up on something. Then she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♀️
She engaged with me too when I told her her hair looked exactly the same after she professed it was better after one use of the tin can hairdryer. Don't know if she blocked me as I can't be arsed to comment on anything else.
Listening to the what's nuuuu as I write this.... Chris SHUT THE duck UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder how much £££ she got for that crappy £300 hairdryer? Come on Em show us the spreadsheet showing all your grifted sales profits

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.