Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missolia

She's not that bright is she? She had a teacake cut in halfyet thought that magically made it two teacakes "Im having THESE teacakes" "I really enjoyed THEM" "I decided to have teacakeS" then said they only had one left so she decided to have THEM :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, not that bright, and, what is worse, really narrow minded. How can she think that she can inspire others, is beyond me.

Reactions: 7

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
That jar always makes me laugh, charityshophaggle-gate aside. As surely it was designed as a DOG biscuit jar??

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Bet she's never even seen the nutcracker! Unless she got some free tickets for it! Just another bandwagon for her to jump on! As for the better help stuff, Em would endorse chocolate teapots if she thought she might make a few quid out of it

• Haha

Beverliara

What the hell are those poses?! 💀💀💀 The squat?!
Agree she looks uncomfortable throughout, tugging and pulling at everything. Hands in pockets pulling outwards. I don’t event know what the tshirt tucking was all about.

In what world would she be paying £28 for a tshirt, £45 for multiple jumpers in different colours, £40 for whatever those trousers were, and near £50 for dungarees on a whim.

Enrages me that she and other people have their hands out for these things they’d never buy themselves. Including also the standing desk, gazebo, £300 hairdryer, Cricut, Teddy fucking Blake…
But she wants the jumper in all 15 colours….obviously grifted!!! Can’t see her putting her hands in her pockets to actually buy them…

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Those 2 are like a pair of giant toddlers raiding the quality street! And quelle surprise, another bloody cricut ad! Finally got her custard creams she's been banging on about!

Reactions: 6
Out of breath walking round the Range pointing at everything with her fat, wonky fingers. Everything’s nice or different. Points out a gingham bauble, that isn’t gingham. Hot chocolate station gets a mention. She adds a Y to a lot of words to describe things - rustic-y, Halloween-y, pumpkin-y, food-y. She comes across as such a simpleton at all times.

Hair looks shocking in the part filmed at home, the usual crispy and dry, but the colour though 💀💀💀
Thought the same about the hair but Em told me herself... wow am I feeling privileged that she answered my comment on YT.... that the grifted hairdryer has really made a difference 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ lying cow... trying to justify that piece of tin and the £££ it cost and it pisses me off that maybe someone has believed her lies and actually bought one whilst we all know her penny pinching ways.

• Angry

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Are we taking bets on how many OOTDs she’ll actually do in October?
She’s never completed a Vlogmas, or any of the other series she’s planned to do, so I can’t see her completing this one
I think she will keep posting until the big baby announcement comes. She won't be able to compete with that happy news.
I think she will take a social media break - obviously I don't blame her if she does because she will have strong feelings/emotions to work through regarding her own situation. Her followers will start with the 'you ok hun?' messages and then she will return to regain the limelight.

evoway13

VIP Member
She said she looked online and it said Harrod’s Christmas shop was on the second floor - and at the side of it states ‘2019’. On the Harrod’s website it says ‘lower ground floor’. I don’t know why she buys a bauble - I think they’re more aimed towards international visitors. I don’t buy the baubles but, I get quite a few cosmetics from there as they deliver next day

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I had this dream a couple of nights ago that I bumped into Em and her frenemy Mikhila, at my local retail park. They both came towards me shouting that they knew I was a Tattler!!!!!!! I woke up - what a nightmare 😱😱
I lorve this…what would you have said to them?? 🤣

• Haha