Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Had to have a look.......regretted it almost immediately!! Got as far as "levvah leggings" as she was walking down the street showing her outfit of the day and that was me done, pretty sure I had my WTF face on the whole time, is it a serious channel? looks like a sketch from little Britain!!
Thought the same thing... Little Britain 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

zebby

VIP Member
What is Lez Ramblez???!!

Surely by being ‘half Italian’ combined with seeing dozens of signs saying LAS RAMBLAS everywhere she would have a better grasp of place names???

what’s with Chris eating chops and chips for every meal??? You’re in an amazing Spanish city try something different maybe ???
And her paellas were big enough for two people greedy piglet
I'd have thought the app that Chris had downloaded would have helped with the pronunciations but there y'go.

• Haha

LellsBells

VIP Member
It’s odd that the only things that are potentially interesting about her could be her mentioning more of her trying out a choir, vlogging parts of her holistic learnings, documenting her gym journey. She’s lazy and has given them all up and no one is paying her to mention these, so she won’t.
I genuinely believe her documenting her going to the gym could be quite interesting and helpful to her subscribers that are similar plus size and maybe nervous to go. I don’t even mean filming at the gym, but a sit down chat for a few mins in a vlog of what she did that week and how she found it. But she will have already cancelled that membership.
She could even start a BookTok account if she ever finished that book she bought for the train.

I wonder how her herb garden is doing! 😂

Edited to add… I’m surprised she hasn’t done a Cricut ad for Halloween!

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Youpenga/Candy is doing well with views/likes/comments recently. I wonder if Em has secretly reached out to congratulate her?????

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I don't think she has a learning disability. I think she's just been incredibly sheltered and pampered. Treated like a baby by her Mum, Chris, carer Kim and others. They are as much to blame, as they've probably never pushed her to be independent. She's got used to this way of life now.

lottie111

Has anyone got an opinion about spraying perfume over their hair and clothes?
I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.
Perfume is very drying for hair due to the alcohol content
---
Bugger me sideways, did she film her what’s Noo Wednesday intro in Wayuls? She was a lonnng way from the camera 😂😂😂😂#angles

Last edited:
  • Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
View attachment 2494336
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! Best (worst) one yet!!! Emma, I’m willing to give you my address, so you can send me that headband and I’ll burn it for you personally. It would be better for everyone.

What in the actual fuck does she look like??
---

Agree. She must have the biggest face in the country, no doubt about it. Wonder if there’s any data on that 🤣
Christ alive! I think the scarf round her neck is just a distraction ploy so we don't see her stomach. Nobody needs two scarves in one outfit. Again, the confidence of it!!

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yeah I think they met loitering around the toilets at the nightclub they were both working at. She virtually wets herself telling the story, when it’s not remotely interesting. Can just imagine Big Chris on the door and Emma in the cloak room 😂

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
tbh I do that with perfume, I have an irrational fear of smelling bad so when I get in to work or as I leave the house I spray a good spray of deodorant then a good spritz head to waist with perfume. I dont seem to get through too much too quickly and people say I smell nice so im not changing ☺

evoway13

VIP Member
Then she sits on camera and says 'why are people horrible cos I'm a really nice person?'....... :unsure:

• Haha