Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s only doing 12 days of Vlogmas but filmed some of it 2/3 weeks before Vlogmas starts! 🙄

Anyone notice we had a new pose this week? 😮
Has she been photoshopping her legs again? I can't see how it is even possible to stand with her feet in that position.

Reactions: 4
Has she been photoshopping her legs again? I can't see how it is even possible to stand with her feet in that position.
I was just gonna say this. I never realised she had legs like Twiggy. With her fat belly and them legs she's like a Christmas Robin Red breast. So festive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just gonna say this. I never realised she had legs like Twiggy. With her fat belly and them legs she's like a Christmas Robin Red breast. So festive.
Thanks for the clarification Beverley Macca, that confirms it then, she DEFINITELY is “I am an Christmas Robin”…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should go visit Italy. So much to see. She goes on about " being hafe Italian ", yet never been to Italy. Instead another Vegas trip.

Reactions: 5
She should go visit Italy. So much to see. She goes on about " being hafe Italian ", yet never been to Italy. Instead another Vegas trip.
Waddling round the Venitian hotel is as close as she’ll get 😂

I don’t quite get the Italian thing. I reckon the dad might have had an Italian name, Italian heritage, but wasn’t from there himself. All his sisters (and his mother?) live/lived here from what I’ve seen in vlogs. I could think of nothing more special growing up learning a second language at home, visiting Italy, learning the culture, but I don’t see any references made to that at any stage. I think the eggy lasagna and Italian flag Cricut crafts are just a nod to her liking the idea of being diffrunt, interesting, special.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waddling round the Venitian hotel is as close as she’ll get 😂

I don’t quite get the Italian thing. I reckon the dad might have had an Italian name, Italian heritage, but wasn’t from there himself. All his sisters (and his mother?) live/lived here from what I’ve seen in vlogs. I could think of nothing more special growing up learning a second language at home, visiting Italy, learning the culture, but I don’t see any references made to that at any stage. I think the eggy lasagna and Italian flag Cricut crafts are just a nod to her liking the idea of being diffrunt, interesting, special.
I'm sure her auntie had a Brummie accent in the vlogs she deleted. My great x 4 grandfather was German - and my late mother's maiden name originated from him - however, we don't have Bratwurst for Christmas Dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't Chris have Welsh connections?
He should be able to celebrate a Welsh Christmas, after all he already has his own dragon 🐲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting so excited about Christmas so early just strikes me as sad. Now we are getting closer but she’s been banging on about it for a couple of months now. It seems like Emma does not have much else to look forward to…

Personally I’ve had times where I’ve only been looking forward to one big event for months, and I can’t wait for everything in between to be over. Looking back at those times I was quite unhappy with myself and my life, so I wonder if that’s what’s going on with Emma. Or she is just really looking forward to eggy lasagne?

I cant picture eggy lasagne.

Is it where instead of pasta it's layers of omelette or slices of boiled eggs? Or just normal lasagne but with scrambled eggs mixed into the tomato sauce?

What is it!!!!!!!?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I cant picture eggy lasagne.

Is it where instead of pasta it's layers of omelette or slices of boiled eggs? Or just normal lasagne but with scrambled eggs mixed into the tomato sauce?

What is it!!!!!!!?
....hard boiled eggs thrown in randomly I think.... 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She bangs on about Christmas early because every other flogger on youtube does. She's not got an original bone in her body.

The harrods bauble business is just MADNESS 😂😂 It's like having Waitrose scrawled across 20 baubles. WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's lucky that she can use all her annual leave on herself. Most people I know use some of their leave caring for parents/kids/relatives etc
And I swear she normally takes every Monday off in December as a little treat for herself!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.