Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I laugh how she makes such and effort with her clothes, makeup and handbag (whether or not you like any of it). And he only ever goes out in a shit polo shirt, jacamo jersey shorts and sports trainers lol.

And the collar on his polo shirt is always curled up with wear.
Wonder how many sackfuls of gifts she got for her milestone 42nd birthday

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

evoway13

VIP Member
I've noticed she has cut down on spending - comparing her 2016-2017 vlogs to now, She used to get several bags of makeup/clothes/shoes and tat and in addition to this, had numerous friends buying her gifts. I think the Millard's are feeling the pinch and this is why she never buys anything in her 'What'snoo Wednesdays'. I can't help but think that all the gifts her friends/ex friends gave her, have been sold at her car boot sales
---
...Stop scaring me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, my heart stopped for a second !!!!!!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O😂😂😂

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She should gave given those pink glasses to Martha. They look like kids ones on her ginormous face. Her face reminds me of that ham you only ate at Christmas. Opened, and the same shape if you turn the tin around 🤢🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Who the fuck eats gammon joint roast dinners in the middle of a heatwave?

Suppose it’s apt really, being the massive pair of gammons that they are.

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
New York plus size lookbook. If you want a giggle go and watch this (before its deleted) It's one of the oldest videos. Not hard to find because she's deleted a shit load before this. Em 'modelling ' in New York with I presume Chris being Annie Liebovitz. Its so bad it's good. 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

kittypaws

VIP Member
Lmao I’ve been a bit AWOL for the last month but I am HOWLING at Em putting all her videos on private, how is she not embarrassed that she’s making it so fucking clear she reads here 🤣🤣🤣

Also Em, you know how you blocked my main account on insta when you realised who I am on here? Well you’re now the only person I follow on my second account meaning I now get notifications every time you upload a post or a story so keeping up with your insta antics is effortless now. Hasn’t that worked out well for you 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

LellsBells

VIP Member
.....and dressing up in a 'lickable wallpaper dress' (also known to wear animal print for the lion king) for the theatre; red. white and blue for any royal event; a happy birthday badge and headband for her birthday; cricuted Harry style's bag and denim jacket for his concert...........I am so looking forward to the Taylor Swift attire 😂
She actually said something like ‘normally you’d wear purple clothing to Willy Wonka’
No Emma, I wouldn’t. It wouldn’t even enter my brain to dress according to a musical 🙈

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Her only hobby is dressing up and moaning. She should go and volunteer at the mayflower theatre as a nice gesture for all the free tickets she’s been given over the years . Theatres always need volunteers.
What’s your reason for never giving back Em? The amount of free shit you’ve had over the years (and sold on at car boots) surely you can spare some time to help others.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
I'll be able to see on social blade how many views she's deleted.........which companies question if the influencer wants to work with them.

What I don't get is that these people film their lives for 2.7 billion people to view at their leisure (Youtube figures as of 2023)- then, complain when viewers know 'too much' about them...........are we going to get a pity party vlog next?????

• Heart

barnsleybigbird

I’m obese and know it. I also make no secret of the fact that I love all things bad for me. Difference is, I’ve accepted my size and don’t pretend otherwise. Just buy the wide fitting shoes and big pants and get on with it Em

• Heart

barnsleybigbird

I just turned 40 last week and I can confirm I am still wearing the clothes I wore in my 30s 😂
Or should I have gone out and got a whole new wardrobe? 🤣
I’m about to turn 50 (yikes) and I’m not wearing the same clothes anymore, as I’ve ditched the dowdy shapeless stuff and started wearing fun bright things (I also work in a children’s centre). Mine also have pockets Em but I paid for them myself! Just to note that I genuinely did have someone ask me where I got my dress the other day 😂

Attachments

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Maybe lose some weight you pair of fat fucks.
In the UK that is something that has literally never crossed my mind to worry about.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
The pair of them are just a mirror image of each other. In fact I'd' say she's bigger going by Kittypaws classic video 🤣

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
She’s been busy today! My first screenshot from 17:45 today shows she had 540 videos, at 23:40 that was down to 319. That’s 221 videos deleted ….and that was after @evoway13 pointed out that she was deleting them!! 😂
...........she might be able to delete videos ........but, she can't delete other gossip forums from 2016 onwards.......my eyes have been opened. It's pretty much the same - that her and Chris want fertility treatment but, won't do the work to help themselves; she wants to learn to swim, drive, get a new hobby/skill, get a qualification in alternative therapy and be a travel vlogger....however, someone on this other gossip site knows her and her mum. They knew where she came from in Coventry and know where she moved to. This person also states they had to move from the house they were in for 18 months - they were screaming and shouting at anyone (Em and her mum) who used the access route tunnel beneath Chris & Em's bedroom. One was a child with special needs....so the 'tiny kitchen' excuse was for her viewers
---
.......she was posting black and white pity party posts on IG back then, with screen shots of posts from other gossip sites
---
.....and she was using 'slimming tools' on IG and weird angles to make her look smaller. Kim then posted a pic of Em showing her true size - Kim was probably fed up of the bullshit..........

Last edited:
  • Wow