Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Imagine doing a whole reel on GuiNNess and tagging the location as Guiness. Be better Em, you're an influenza.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LellsBells

VIP Member
There's no room for Em ad Chris as manic Mik has a houseful of concrete candles; fragrances; sacks of concrete, dyes and candle wax..........she's been on full candle manufacturing mode....making hundreds of them .....and they don't appear to be selling. A Tattler took one for the team and ordered one that barely smells of anything.......
I had to unfollow Mik a while ago, she made me feel itchy just looking at her 😖

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I know the heat has been hard to put up with but does she not realise that it's so unbearable for her because she's morbidly obese? Her constant posts about how the heat is affecting her just shows that she really needs to focus on her health. She's in her forties now and as she gets older it's only going to get worse.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Yes it’s warm, but it rained almost every pissing day for the last 3 months! We’re getting what, 10 days of warm weather at the most right now , then it’ll be fecking freezing until May! I’m not even a fan of the heat usually , but seeing her post about how she can’t cope for a few days is utterly pathetic. Just shows what a giant baby she is ! And yes, if you are struggling that much, lose some bloody weight !

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just watching her favourites video…

she mentions now her skin is older she thinks she should be using more cream products now powders…wonder where you read that Em? 🤔

EDIT: she’s also just said she looks like a fruit salad in that Nobody’s Child dress….can’t think where she got that term from either…..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Her mum has her own car so I assumed she'd gone in her car with the stuff she was selling
For a 40 min drive, I’d be surprised if these tight buggers would want to use two lots of petrol. Em would be more likely to tie her mother to the roof racks 😂

So the greedy grabby grifter was coincidentally gifted a gazebo.
A second gazebo!

#kindlygrifted ARTIFICIAL TREE

Artificial tree!!!! Em, you really don’t have to take everything only because it is free…
Hey she’ll get a few quid for that at the next car boot sale! What a greedy mare.

• Haha

ShellySausage

Remember when every ‘influencer’ (including Em Sausage Fingers and frenemy Mik) was flogging Cherryz and then they went bust 😂

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Let’s see, I wonder if we’ll get an update on any of the following sometime this century??

Being an Indian Head Masseuse
Aromatherapy course
Choir Practice
Gym and fitness update
Healthy eating update
Advancing cricut skills beyond ‘creating labels’

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Stupid woman. It's not even officially autumn yet. Her life is so 'surface level' with everything. Khaki gels on those wonky shovels. Probably sweating out of those holes on her top lip for no reason sat in the nail salon.

• Haha
  • Heart