Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Arghhhhh her wonky fingers trying to use that vintage sewing machine!! Yet another thing we’ll see in one vlog then never again .
I bet she ends up flogging it !!! 🤬
She’s sitting on the wrong fucking side of it. Emma love, we all know you read here, you’re using it back to front!

She’ll don her car boot kimono in a couple of weeks and get a few quid for it 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with pockets on dresses? Does she store food in them? Actually it's probably a mirror so she can eye fuck herself at any given opportunity. I would tell her she's disgusting supporting Shein but I'm barred, 🤣 so Em when you read here......your a greedy narcissist who should be ashamed of herself 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Banging on about how amazing Moulin Rouge was. She says her "heart sang" seeing a plus size woman on stage. Why? She photoshops/hides herself at any opportunity. She only saw the show because she was too tight to see it in Paris. I bet her mum only bought her tickets because she ain't shut up about wanting to see it and she knew she'd get rid of them 2 for the night.

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
She has been on so many fashion shoots, worked with professional stylists and make up artists. She still has no clue about what styles are flattering for her.
I'm also surprised that she has not learned to be more selective about the brands she associates herself with.
She’s too greedy and thick to have any concept of how bad the optics of a Shein haul are, now that everyone with half a brain has woken up to how horrific the company is.

If it’s free, she’ll shoehorn herself into anything and twat about in front of her tripod. ‘Tamsy’, anyone?

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Big Em can’t even say the word ‘period’ so I can’t imagine she’s very relaxed going for a smear

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
Watching it in 2.0 speed is also hilarious 🤣 closest we’ll ever get to seeing Em move quickly

Uploading it again

• Heart
  • Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
My contribution for new thread title:
It's Em#12 Get Charlie off that sofa, let him run in the grass. Get up you idle loafer, move your lazy arse!

• Heart
  • Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
23kg of hold luggage for a 2 night break!? I’ve done a week with just a cabin bag. Cba with baggage claim ball ache!

Reactions: 14

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how she copes posting videos of her life and then coming on here to read what people are saying about her. No amount of freebies in the world would make that worth it for me.

We know that's her motivation for it all though - she doesn't even write back to her comments or engage with regular viewers. All she cares about is admiring herself in the camera and getting free stuff.

JDo777

Or maybe Em, just use the Christmas things we’ve already got rather than add to landfill by buying crap you just don’t need and even more to the point can’t afford because not everyone has as much disposable income as you, we have to prioritise things, like mortgage, bills, food etc. Christmas doesn’t happen in this house until the first week in December at the earliest! Get a grip and get a bloody life woman!

Attachments

missCee

⬆ Even the nails are colour coordinated, (awful colour imo) she is just very weird.

Let’s get Halloween and Bonfire night over first.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Surprised Big Em isn’t performing at the proms, given her dedication to the choir and her Pavarotti looks

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I forgot to mention...in the old vlogs, toddler Em loved the Farley's Rusk milkshake from 'Shakeaway' :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick