Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
We got the same breed of puppy a few months after Em did, it honestly looks like two different dogs - theirs looks like one in it's old age and shaped like a barrel from it's awful diet, there's absolutely no excuse for it. If you put mine in the bath and flatten all his fluff (and there's plenty of that!) then he's tiny and very lean, he's half poodle and that is their body shape. Ours is strong, active, bright eyed and bushy tailed and really winds me up looking at Charlie. I bet the poor little fella would love some proper exercise and regular play, it's what they live for!

I completely understand that not everyone is easily able to afford the absolute best on the market for their dog diet wise but Em&fam bloody well could if they wanted and instead palm him off with the cheapest possible food full of rubbish and give him next to nothing to enjoy in his little life. There's more to giving a dog a good life than popping it a gravy bone in its gob every time you see it before leaving it on the sofa the whole day while you waddle around the shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Bet Emma has her birthday as the only one announced and regular reminders in the lead up
Staff Memo.......its EMMA'S BIRTHDAY.....DO NOT, we repeat Do NOT forget. Otherwise the ladies loo's will be out of use while she's in there having a toddler tantrum. Ps. The cakes and gifts must be of a high quality and not like the cheap shit that you will receive from her on your birthday.

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
When she asked "Guess what I'm doing today?" with her track top on, I thought she was going to say "the gym" but fear not, it's putting the Autumn shite out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Let’s see, I wonder if we’ll get an update on any of the following sometime this century??

Being an Indian Head Masseuse
Aromatherapy course
Choir Practice
Gym and fitness update
Healthy eating update
Advancing cricut skills beyond ‘creating labels’
There's more chance of Onslow becoming the next Tiger Woods.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
If I was her I'd be devastated with those eyebrows. What is going on with them? There's no actual shape to them, and they're orange! The whole vlog my eyes were drawn to them, and not in a good way.

She didn’t have IVF, I’m sure it was artificial insemination they tried …can’t remember if there is a correct medical term for it
We had this done. IMO, where you inject to stimulate egg production, sperm introduced directly into uterus after they 'treat' them, never really understood this part but at the time there was a bit of a language barrier as I didn't speak fluently.
First time didn't work, second I ovulated over the weekend so didn't take either. Third time he's doing the eco and says You're ovulating right now, go straight upstairs. 9 months later our miracle is born 🙏🙏

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
As its the front page I feel its necessary to highlight this tattle gold from the iconic @kittypaws from the last thread

A.K.A Emma in the wild after the Harry styles concert wobbling like a weeble with her out turned feet

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s a right madam. The three of them went to the car boot sale and presumably her mum was wedged in the back seat amongst all the crap. I don’t know about anyone else, I always offer an older person or parent the front seat, especially if the back seat was going to be uncomfortable like that. I get there is more room in the back with her mum there vs Lady Muck, but still.

Also, getting up at 4.30am to wash your hair and sell £100 worth of crap on a Sunday would not be for me. I’d sooner take it the charity shop or tip and a more reasonable time of the day and not get £100. Imagine being that tight with three adult incomes In the house and the amount of freebies she gets!

• Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I know a lot of plus sized people who will barely eat when dining out, make a big deal about being full after a salad, make a point of complaining about too large portion sizes or things being too rich for them etc... no way these people are maintaining obese body weights without them going home to binge in secret 😥 i think a lot of obese people probably feel embarrassed to admit liking certain types of food that no one would bat an eyelid at if slimmer people would say they like.
You could be describing me, you are absolutely spot on. I've been all weights, shapes and sizes, I've definitely behaved like that at restaurants when I was heavier. Then I've gone home to raid the cupboards and cry because I've felt so awful. What helped me was going on the diabetes prevention course about four years ago. I learned about carbs and exercise, I met some lovely people there. We still meet up for walks, chats and swimming, and also the occasional bit of cake. I'm a size 14-16 now, never going to be skinny but I feel healthier and happier.

• Heart

leigh225

Feeding the big fat narcissist ego. This is what she thrives on. Such an odd woman. Em, that's looking aswell as behaviour.🙋‍♀️
You are spot on. All those people telling her she is beautiful, amazing etc, it’s just feeding that ego. She is so full of herself it’s ridiculous. She thinks she is some princess. Don’t get me started on the pink gilet, what the hell does she look like. She is an overgrown pampered princess who Chris and her mum pander to continually. Who seriously sits in front of the mirror and looks at themself so much, baffles me

Vixen88

VIP Member
Them brows! She’s got to be unhappy with them. Bright orange.
When you’re as tight as her, booking things on price, not quality, you get what you deserve.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Collecting as many Shein tent frocks, while baulking at the prices in M&S…
Collecting shitty tassel earrings in every colour the other year, rather than one or two classic, nice pairs that won’t turn your ears green…
50+ pairs of £2 massive, ugly sunglasses, never buying one classic, designer pair….

I’ve said it before, she’s a big spoilt brat, exactly like Dudley Dursley, would definitely have a tantrum on her birthday if she got less presents that last year. Already complains when someone doesn’t write a ‘clue’ on it and will call them out.
She really is the definition of ‘greed’ got to have a bedroom and the ensuit, while her poor mum shares hers. got to have an office when she works away from home, got to have a dressing room, that would’ve been a lovely wee sitting room for her mum to have some space. She’s so greedy. I’m honestly embarrassed for her.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Em and her mum buy one piece of carrot cake at M & S cafe - and cut it in half!!!

Her scrimping doesn't end there. Her and Chris were invited to a wedding in Derby so, the night before, they stayed at a cousin's house - which was a 90 minute drive away. On the way back, they stayed at an aunt's house....so they saved money by not paying for a hotel
---
She once did an Insta stories where she had to attend the hospital for her cervical smear test, this was after three failed attempts at her GP surgery.
I understand that cervical smear tests are not always pleasant experiences. Being super anxious about it can make the whole thing more difficult.
......I bet her ad Chris have fun under the covers if she cannot manage a small plastic cervical speculum......

• Sick
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
He was still working during Covid wasn’t he? Surprising as there were no events or festivals. Unless he was just driving around to avoid being at home with the Big Piglet.

• Haha