Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I don’t know why I always insist on zooming in on her pics but I think I’m just always mesmerised at how fucking awful she looks 🤣

(I can just picture Em reading this, grimacing at the fact I still have access to her instagram 😂)

IMG_4510.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Lola123

VIP Member
Some people aren’t wishing their lives away and em you’d be wise to try and do a get fit by Christmas so you’re not shortening yours and Chris’ life span

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Just watched her What’s New Wednesday. She’s looking at a dress and Chris pipes up “ohh it’s lined”
Honestly he gives me the ick big time 🤢

Sorry I’m on a bit of a rant today 😂 ….but every time I read her comments there’s always some muppet who says “it’s so-and-so here, I’m on my hubby’s phone because mine is playing up”
Why do they explain themselves, or even bother commenting, it’s not like she replies anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg yes! This woman 'it's Lynne here on hubby's phone, mines playing up' she comments on quite a few different youtubers videos and writes the same bloody thing every time! And has done so for ages! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed her! And mores to the point, who gives a shit what phone she's on!
---
Em and Chris are just like the Go-lightlys on a day out!

• Haha

brunette97

Why is her chin a million miles infront of her face? Also I’ve been singing the thread title in my head all week, haha!

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
@elliesmum YOU have not caused a bad atmosphere at all!! Don’t be silly 💕.

We have a mysterious snake-in-the-grass here that’s causing the atmosphere… again HI EM 👋!

Now piss off and film yourself titting about in more floral tents and leave us all be.
Thank you lovely ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
It’s the poses to the camera aswell. The way she obviously thinks she looks gorgeous. What a tit.

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
As its the front page I feel its necessary to highlight this tattle gold from the iconic @kittypaws from the last thread

A.K.A Emma in the wild after the Harry styles concert wobbling like a weeble with her out turned feet
Absolutely needs to be posted every thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
I think she maybe needs a fringe to frame her face a bit? She's got quite a big forehead. Although I've always had a fringe and would feel naked without one. She'll style it weird and probably straighten the shit out of it.
I have quite a lot of that EB black toast stuff, a lot of it was wedding gifts a few years back...but now Em's got it, I'm thinking it must be super uncool and old fashioned and I should get rid immediately!
Tell her you're donating your EB collection to her local charity shop and set up hidden cameras - she will run in record time down there to haggle...........

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She's half Italian, follow the Mediterranean diet. A spritz of olive oil, a dash of vinegar and a sprinkle of oregano. Bingo. It ain't rocket science. No mention of the Gym this week. Only weight she's lost is having her hair cut.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
People were giving her flowers cos she was having a polyp removed?? My god! It's usually done with local anaesthetic!

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I had to laugh when she was 'demonstrating' the different settings. They all sounded the same, so we were relying on her describing the blow, which of course...she didn't. Why do these companies send expensive items like this to get such a shite review.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
I’ve not seen another poodle-cross-whatever looking as chunky as hers. She was called out in one video feeding him Bachelors which is absolute shit. And the rate she seems so go through the biscuits (unbranded gravy bones?) and shit meaty stick things she’d get free from Cherryz was astonishing.

She wants to be ashamed of herself, it’s one thing not looking after yourself, but to have an overweight dog and all the health and mobility problem that brings is just irresponsible and cruel.

• Heart

lottie111

Her latest insta photo! How photoshopped? What a fucking hypocrite. She simply doesn’t look like that. I do not understand

• Haha

Beverliara

Hi em 👋 tell us you read here without telling us. So most important for you now you’ve reached the grand old age of 42 is sensible shoes 😂

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
The thing I find most repulsive about her is the fact she absolutely loves herself, she can’t take her eyes off herself when she’s filming😱 vain and deluded

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I wonder how many fans she’s got blowing on her in this heatwave? I imagine it’s a hell of a lot. #dryvag

• Haha
  • Sick