Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
"Chris is just out running.........a few errands"

Phew, thank Christ for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I ought to have filmed my birthday present .....'unboxing a baby Royal Python'.........much more interesting than a bag of tat 😂
My mind is in the gutter… I honestly thought this was a euphemism 🫠🤣🤣! Then I remembered from past posts @evoway13 you do indeed keep reptiles 🐍 lol
---
You have to laugh at her clinging on to the last half inch of of the CT Lip Liner until an occasion when she could convince someone to buy her one. Instead of, like a regular grown up, buying something for yourself when you run out or need a new one.

Too tight to fork out for the lip liner and too tight in Asda to buy anything but the cheapest possible cakes.

Her understanding of the cake thing is mad. Logistically who needs a calendar of their colleagues birthdays to remember to bring them a cake in. Say there’s 15 in your office, that’s 14 cakes a year you have to plan, then on your own birthday you get to take home 14 cakes?! Maybe I’m not a greedy cow like our Em, but I do not need 14 cakes on my birthday, and I have more going on in my life than to remember 14 other birthdays of people I happen to work with but don’t necessarily like. But you know what is easy, remembering my own birthday, and buying ONE cake a year. Maybe that’s why it’s done! God, she’s a moron.
but the only birthday they’d REALLY need to remember is big Princess Fiona’s, she’s the only one that matters!

She’s such a saddo, and getting worse. Is it just me?

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
How many times do we think she’s been to the gym? Bet she canceled within the cooling off period too so she didn’t have to pay out

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Oh great, another thing to fry those 12 yellow rat’s tails dangling off her dome.

She’ll not have the patience to learn to use something like that properly tbf, that will be FB Marketplace-ed faster than you can say duck’s arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Clearly flogging more gifted stuff at another car boot. Also a mention of selling stuff on Facebook marketplace. Probably the old desenio prints.
Disgusting that instead of giving these items she hasn’t paid for to people more needy she’s raking in the cash instead.

• Angry
  • Sick

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Thank you, that Look Book has got my day off to a great start! What a laugh! She honestly thinks she's a model being papped. The confidence just blows my mind. She's got a huge stomach, fat legs, huge chin, horrible hands, horrible clothes, awful orange hair, knock knees and ten to two feet yet she looks into the camera like she's Kate Moss! And the fake laughing! It makes cringe. Got a mtg soon but I've promised myself another watch of that video afterwards as a treat.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Watching these old vlogs is fun - especially when she shows 'kindly gifted' products.......so far there has been a monthly organic dried food subscription box (like Graze) but, this one was dissolved by Companies House. She's had a monthly wax melt box sent for free (now also dissolved); Sparkle Box (you've guessed it - now dissolved); Degusta; Bark Box....and a LOreal Steam pod straightener - which she said was better than her GHD's. It must've ended up at one of her car boot sales. She was also plus size modelling and getting huge discounts on clothes from Yours and Simply Be. She also featured in a magazine called 'BGP' - now dissolved. She was getting free stuff from quite a few places...and she did regular giveaways to thank her subscribers....it seems like every weekend, she was in London for blogger events. Now, she barely goes anywhere and doesn't get as many freebies

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I was 50 in January, I still own a shirt I had when I was 22. French connection. Still in fashion, alright I admit its too small but still fashionable 🤣 wearing an 18 in maternity doesn't mean your an 18. She's pushing a 30. Hi Em. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
God she's so tight and bratty- getting annoyed that she has to take cakes in to work on her birthday and doesn't understand why she should have to rather than other people be bringing it in for her. Surely the whole point is that it's just an easy way to celebrate a birthday in an office so it never gets forgotten and everyone gets a bit of cake, the basic point of it being that you get to enjoy multiple rounds of free cake the rest of the year when it's anyone else's birthday and they bring their own in, in exchange for bringing in your own once every 12 months.

Absolutely shameless stinginess to take in 3 cheapest possible packs of cakes - a couple of boxes of mr kipling and something else she probably made a special trip to B&M or Poundland for. Reminds me of how proud she was when her and her mum haggled in the charity shop when anyone else would be mortified to even think of doing so. You can imagine her gloating in the passenger seat to Chris about how she's managed to technically do it for only a few quid.

All the while clearly expects people to pay their own cash for her god awful baking on her 'coffee mornings' even though what she brings in looks like a child mauled it and is only fit for the bin.

• Angry

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Christ she’s such an unattractive guy eh?! Like she’s not got one nice feature on her at all. Eyes scary googly bulbous. Wrinkly thin lips. Her skin is so dry looking. Hair well you know lol. Her boobs are a weird shape. Feet and hands all fukced up looking. She might have nice legs but never see them for the float tents. You think being that unattractive she would try have a banging personality but she’s just a great big weirdo twat!

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
In that Dublin vlog she’s up at 3am crimping her hair, god, you wouldn’t bother for how shit it always looks. Checking in a 20kg bag for 2 days, bloody hell. Comparing the hotel to a Vegas hotel like frenemy Mik loves to compare things to the US, just because there’s something on the ceiling. Out of breath, sweaty, room tour of bed, bath, toilet.

You can see every time she has a sip of Guinness she can’t stand it. Why do it to yourself? The pair of them are acting like they’re 16 having their first drink, Emma giddy after chewing down one pint.

Cracking clip of her 10 to-10 past feet waddling into the pub.

Day two she’s done her hair with a curling wand in the morning and the crimper for the evening, so she’s taken a wand and the big crimper for TWO DAYS.

Of course she complains about the prices 😂 and night two they walk 20 mins for somewhere the Guinness isn’t €8.95.

The girl she’s met up with seems like she’d be loads of fun. Emma still acting giddy like it’s the second day she’s had an alcoholic drink. She probably had 3 halves and walked home leathered with a kebab.

........and her mum and brother moved to Dorset without her - she went off the rails and was out drinking all the time. Eventually, her mum went and collected her.
I’d really wonder what ‘out drinking all the time’ was for her. Three nights on the trot? A whole bottle of wine in one night? 😱
The way she is, with sitting on one Koppaberg cider for 3 hours, or giddy at drinking a pint of Guinness here, excited to ‘stock up’ on 2 bottles of M&S Bucks Fizz at Christmas… It doesn’t strike me as someone who’s had a problem with alcohol and given it up, or used to be able to drink a fair bit and has cut back now they’re older. She acts like a teenager at the idea of having a gin and tonic once in a blue moon.

I don’t know, I say this as I’m on my second beer watch the England match and planning on going up to our local for a few pints later where we know the staff by first name and they know our order without us asking. It’s probably me with the problem 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
So in July, she’s getting giddy about autumn and the toot in The Range, and now in August she’s banging on about Christmas. Give it a rest…it’s still summer (which we’ve hardly had!) fgs 🤯
I just HATE this attitude, just be in the season you’re in. She’s been wetting herself about her summer dresses, enjoy wearing them while you can. Got all this cricuted garden kitchen shite and a free gazebo, how about enjoying it before it’s October and raining every day.

She and others have this romanticised idea of autumn. Cozy boots and jumpers, hot drinks, picturesque orange leaves on trees. The reality it it’s dark early, it’s wet, probably blowing 35mph, you’re wearing a practical, but not fashionable waterproof coat, hood up, hair a mess under a hat or matted up from a scarf… And as a dog owner, you can’t even avoid going out in the bad weather. Autumn and winter are miserable in the UK, I wont be convinced otherwise.

Clearly flogging more gifted stuff at another car boot. Also a mention of selling stuff on Facebook marketplace. Probably the old desenio prints.
Selling off her condom woolly hats and hairbands after her clear out. Wonder if someone got a bargain on her Oofie vacuum and standing desk? Greedy cow.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
So she's done another car boot. Showed us price tags of 20p 50p etc. But made over 100 quid. How much stuff did she take? I reckon those tags were for our benefit. She showed other people's stall but not a single thing on hers. Silence speaks very loudly.

• Wow