Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Does she think being in Ireland is ONLY about drinking Guinness? I bet she doesn't even like it, but thinks that's what she has to show a million times.

Reactions: 16

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Dozy Onslow will be pandering to her every whim when she gets in. What must she look like in work, plonked on her office chair wafting her tent dress about.🤢 She'll either go the gym for the Aircon or choir practice because churches are cold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
There are so many other inspirational women out there who could make her proud to be a woman! Emmeline Pankhurst, Malala, Greta Thunberg, the women's football teams etc etc - but no, she opts for Barbie, who isn't actually even a real person.
Completely agree! She's so vacuous. I can't imagine those huge sausage fingers playing with Barbie as a kid.

Also relies on her friends to give her ideas. Like the Vegas and New York obsession is purely because of Mikhila, Same with going to big concerts with Kim.
Trots along to the mayflower theatre whenever it's free but has she ever paid to go there???? Nope.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
“It must be time for kids going back to school because all of the storage is back” - staring at plastic boxes in B&M. Firstly, kids have only been off a week near me, secondly they always have plastic boxes and third plastic boxes have nothing to do with kids going to school.

Trying to justify buying the small EB mug, just because it was in the sale, good for a mini cup of tea before work. Behave.

Her new hair is awful, blond is crispy, underneath layer is orangey, and in the morning clip of her gurning with the new fringe, she tips her head forward and the back looks cool, dark salt and pepper.

She can get in the bin with her Shein shite.

She was really feeling herself with that fringe. She couldn’t keep her boggle eyes off herself in the view finder.

• Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She is such a big baby! Expects such a fuss to be made of her on her bday! And wants all expensive gifts and treats, yet prob buys others stuff from b+m. Like F does she read Jane Austen! And no we don't want to see your bloody birthday gifts Em! Stop showing off! Not that I'm bitter that my hubby forgot my birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lottie111

“Working with Shein.” Yuck. How many more shit dresses does she need? The comment about the shapewear…. I was grasping my own non-pointy chin in disbelief. What sort of magic mirrors does she have in her gaff which make her think she looks so attractive? Also, her fingers when she was putting the cream on her face at the beginning. Why do they bend that way?

• Haha
  • Wow

zebby

VIP Member
Jane Austen: 16 December 1775 - 18 July 1817
William Morris: 24 March 1834 - 3 October 1896. The information displayed said the wallpaper pattern was probably in production between 1712 until 1836
I hope Emma didn't think that the original wallpaper was designed by the actual William Morris, seeing as she proclaims to be such a history buff.
I think she missed that history lesson cos she was running late to choir practice, having done an impromptu spin class at the gym.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I knew we would never see the fringe again literally since the day she got it cut in! So predictable.

constantly sweating and you can hear the fans blasting out in the background.

Is her chin getting longer ??

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 12.05.00.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Anyone here want a giggle? Go on Daisy's tiktok, it's visible for all to see. Embarrassing.... thats all I can say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oooooh that made me cringe. How embarrassing. Its like a plus size version of Pan's People, naff dancing, flirty eyes to the camera, the little leg kick and then throwing the brolly away! So old fashioned. And yet again I am blown away by the confidence of these people! She really does think she's fucking great.

• Haha
  • Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I believe she thinks that every man and woman is secretly in love with her. Just like Hyacinth Bucket thought that Emmett was enamoured with her. 🤣

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
This is the last time I’ll reply to you because you’re right this is about Em. But not once have I ever seen you comment bout em, like any comments. I might be wrong. So I might presume you are either Em herself or a lover of said no selecta rubber face!
---
Guys I’m sorry that me showing who I am has caused such a bad atmosphere on here. I’m not bothered bout doxxing myself! Em knows who I am. I once called her out for working with a brand that she previously slated! Again guys really sorry! 🥺🥺
@elliesmum YOU have not caused a bad atmosphere at all!! Don’t be silly 💕.

We have a mysterious snake-in-the-grass here that’s causing the atmosphere… again HI EM 👋!

Now piss off and film yourself titting about in more floral tents and leave us all be.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
The heat has def been unpleasant travelling on the underground to work, rammed in like sardines! and it can be a mare for sleeping in, but as many others have said, it's temporary. Em hasn't shut up moaning about it! She has a nice spacious house with a million fans blowing on her, Chris to ferry her around and prob has an air conditioned office! Spare a thought for people who have to do physical jobs who must be sweltering, also how hard it must be for people with breathing difficulties or those stuck in tiny high rise flats with barely and ventilation coming in and the animals who arent used to it and find it harder to cool down. God she is a moaning Minnie!

• Heart