It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! The filtering is off the scale!! This is what I object to more than anything- the deceitfuness of a lot of these influences. Then they cry trolls and bullies when they’re called out on it!

Reactions: 17
Wow!! The filtering is off the scale!! This is what I object to more than anything- the deceitfuness of a lot of these influences. Then they cry trolls and bullies when they’re called out on it!
Exactly. It’s so duplicitous, clearly evidenced in this photo where the left arm/ hand has been filtered into a claw! Most of these Effluencers are at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Filters are the worst thing! I think they just make people feel tit about themselves, because it takes away all the so called imperfections, which just isn't realistic. There aren't many people on Instagram who show their natural selves. With Em, she must be insecure about the way she looks but she's also tried to get on the body positivity movement, I think she likes the idea but doesn't believe in it for herself, cos deep down she can't be happy with her weight. I think our Em is just a bit confused!

Reactions: 8
For Emma, the body positive movement has given her the justification to remain at a size she is unhappy and uncomfortable with.

She would rather continue with her 1kg+ bags of broken biscuits and accepting boxes of free Polish junk food than address the fact she needed to complain in a video about the distance she had to walk from the car park to the James Martin restaurant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You guys seen her insta? Could she make it anymore obvious she reads here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys seen her insta? Could she make it anymore obvious she reads here 🤣🤣🤣
She's completely missed the meaning of the saying which was published by 'thebusinesslounge' ....it is about entrepreneurship:

'Instead of feeling embarrassed that you put yourself out there.....start bleeping clapping that you're brave enough to put yourself out there in the first place..... :rolleyes:
---
......some sayings for Em

1. Be stronger than your excuses

2. You're not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it

3. Don't wish for a fit body.....work for it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's completely missed the meaning of the saying which was published by 'thebusinesslounge' ....it is about entrepreneurship:

'Instead of feeling embarrassed that you put yourself out there.....start bleeping clapping that you're brave enough to put yourself out there in the first place..... :rolleyes:
---
......some sayings for Em

1. Be stronger than your excuses

2. You're not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it

3. Don't wish for a fit body.....work for it
4. Piss of social media and start putting your hand in your pocket and paying for things, then you can't cry when someone disagrees with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would gladly clap her if she put her whole self out there. Trouble is- 50% of her has been photoshopped into oblivion, an arm, a leg, a couple of chins. She never puts her true self out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bleeping cheek of it! Putting yourself out there- eh except you’re not!!
You’re literally putting half of yourself out there, with all the filters and photoshopped pictures.
Stop deluding yourself!
---
Oh and yeah, she’s been reading here. Obvious as duck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a look at the waddle video and had to go back for another look 😂 I’m going to hell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh crikey - the #AD cricut vlog is out. Is it just me who thinks this but, why make your own Harry Styles' merch??? Why not buy from the official vendors at the stadium - to support businesses???? It was the same with the coronation - she 'made her own' ....
---
She thought her jacket was denim but, it's 'cotton'..............denim IS 100% cotton.............dear lord :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh crikey - the #AD cricut vlog is out. Is it just me who thinks this but, why make your own Harry Styles' merch??? Why not buy from the official vendors at the stadium - to support businesses???? It was the same with the coronation - she 'made her own' ....
---
She thought her jacket was denim but, it's 'cotton'..............denim IS 100% cotton.............dear lord :rolleyes:
They probably wouldn’t appreciate haggling at a merch stand 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.